Avoid central London - area on lockdown

four dead including the policeman,RIP to the victims

wheelnutt:

newmercman:
UK born, what exactly does that mean? Apart from the obvious of course.

If you’re born in the UK to parents from another land and you are brought up in the culture of that land then it doesn’t matter where you drew your first breath.

That’s where the dog born in a stable is not a horse sentiment comes from. It’s not racist or xenophobic, it’s a metaphorical way of saying that a person born in Britain that is brought up in a non British way, like radical Islam for example, is not British. And to emphasise that point, they don’t class themselves as British either, they don’t adopt any of our customs, with the exception of claiming benefits of course.

It may not be PC, but it isn’t racist and it’s not xenophobic, it’s telling it how it is.

A fully paid up member of the BNP as moderator here.

No wonder so many threads end up in a xenophobic racist rant here.

Be ever so careful, the site owners are UK based and this country does have laws in place that could get you and them in some serious problems with posts like yours.

DONT TALK UTTER PISH… the dudes black…he may be born in the uk but hes a black muslim…if he has a british passport and has done what he has done,then he is a traitor…and traitors get shot…job done.

Last time I checked Islam was an ideology not a race! To abhor someone for the colour of their skin is racist, to abhor an ideology is merely having a different viewpoint. Apologists like you Wheelnut ARE the problem. Simple as that.

wheelnutt:

eagerbeaver:
+1. About time we followed Trump’s lead. Say what you want about him, but he doesn’t mince his words.

About time we stop being a bunch of ■■■■■■■.

Blimey you are a first rate [zb] aren’t you. Jumping on your xenophobic soapbox to further your racist agenda.

The attacker has been named as Trevor Brooks.

Oops, that is not going to fit your agenda.

Your racist chump Trump won’t be tweeting about this one

He is a terrorist and/or a traitor to this country if he is British born, you prick.

eagerbeaver:

wheelnutt:

eagerbeaver:
+1. About time we followed Trump’s lead. Say what you want about him, but he doesn’t mince his words.

About time we stop being a bunch of ■■■■■■■.

Blimey you are a first rate [zb] aren’t you. Jumping on your xenophobic soapbox to further your racist agenda.

The attacker has been named as Trevor Brooks.

Oops, that is not going to fit your agenda.

Your racist chump Trump won’t be tweeting about this one

He is a terrorist and/or a traitor to this country if he is British born, you prick.

+1…my sentiments exactly…

Wheelnut is on form tonight… obviously aint getting any ■■■■■■ !!! :laughing:

wheelnutt:

newmercman:

If you’re born in the UK to parents from another land and you are brought up in the culture of that land then it doesn’t matter where you drew your first breath.

That’s where the dog born in a stable is not a horse sentiment comes from. It’s not racist or xenophobic, it’s a metaphorical way of saying that a person born in Britain that is brought up in a non British way, like radical Islam for example, is not British. And to emphasise that point, they don’t class themselves as British either, they don’t adopt any of our customs, with the exception of claiming benefits of course.

It may not be PC, but it isn’t racist and it’s not xenophobic, it’s telling it how it is.

Be ever so careful, the site owners are UK based and this country does have laws in place that could get you and them in some serious problems with posts like yours.

You should take your own advice in the last paragraph. Slander is one of those laws, and calling someone a fully paid up member of the BNP, which is not even in existence anymore, is more likely to land the hosts on hot water than anything nmm said :unamused:

wheelnutt:

newmercman:

Why then is it that a post wanting rid of scum in this country either born here or immigrants who want nothing more than to destroy this country and turn into a crap hole they claim to "escaped " from wrong? It’s not wrong it’s British people being patriotic or whatever you want to call it. What’s wrong is people who won’t say anything to stop it and rather sit there and take it and wonder why Britians turning into a crap hole and a laughing stock for putting up with letting people preach hate and paying them for it out of our hard earned taxes every week.

wheelnutt:

newmercman:

I do not judge or categorise people based on their ethnicity or culture, that is racist. I do not dislike or distrust somebody based on their ethnicity or culture, that is xenophobic.

However I do not think that being born in the UK makes you British, just the same as I would not view a Mexican born in America an American.

It’s funny how the Chinese are Chinese, no matter where they’re born, nobody bats an eyelid about that, yet if you dare to suggest that a British born Pakistani, for example, isn’t British, all of a sudden you’re a racist or a xenophobe.

As some of you are aware, I live in Canada, I’m an immigrant, I will soon be applying for Canadian citizenship, but I will still be British, no matter what it says on my passport.

There are large German and Russian communities here, many of them born in Canada, but they’re not Canadians, they live just as they or their forefathers did in Germany or Russia, so they’re Germans and Russians living in Canada, they speak the language of their ancestral homeland and continue the traditions of those lands too.

Calling them Germans or Russians wouldn’t be a hate crime, so by definition it would only be deemed racist or xenophobic to say that a British born person wasn’t really British if you were taken in by the PC nonsense that has made telling the truth frowned upon.

newmercman:

Completely agree with everything said above.

andrew.s:

newmercman:

Completely agree with everything said above.

Yes me too,

At least we won’t have to pay to keep the prick that did it in Belmarsh for the rest of his life…

eagerbeaver:
Getting sick to my back teeth of hearing about innocent people going about their daily business getting killed and disabled because of our weak and pathetic government and tree hugging pacifists.

It’s about time ANY muslim convicted of terror related charges, has their ENTIRE family kicked out of the UK.

Let’s force these people to weedle out their own creatures. Soon stop when entire families go back to their caves.

Go one step further and do what the SS used to do. Kill one of ours, take 10 terror prisoners outside and shoot them.

Thats it dont worry about offering help love just walk past on your phone

andrew.s:
At least we won’t have to pay to keep the prick that did it in Belmarsh for the rest of his life…

There’s a lot to get said for capital punishment.

Daytrunker:

Too busy ordering her burka from Debenhams …

Daytrunker:

shes probably updating the damage back to iran or whatever peehole spawned her…merely on sight,id love to slap her phone into the river,then show her how to retrieve it…just shows you what their made of to hide her face and ignore at the same time…

wheelnutt:

newmercman:

Some people are pricks because of their views, and their race and colour doesn’t come into it.
I suspect you’re white and British… :wink:

The Muslim Council of Britain’s condemnation of the Westminster attacks.

“We are shocked and saddened by the incident at Westminster. We condemn this attack and while it is still too early to speculate on the motives, our thoughts and prayers are for the victims and those affected. We pay tribute too to the police and emergency services who handled this with bravery. The Palace of Westminster is the centre of our democracy and we must all ensure that it continues to serve our country and its people with safety and security.”

mcb.org.uk/westminster-attack/

The Muslim Council of Britain’s condemnation of Trump’s immigration policy.

The Muslim Council of Britain condemns the Executive Order by US President Trump to initiate a ban on people from a select few Muslim majority countries. It calls on our British government to speak out much more forcefully and stand up for the British values it supposedly seeks from others. For all intents and purposes this is a Muslim ban designed not to confront terrorism but to placate the most hateful sections of American society. Those countries whose citizens were found to be involved in terrorism in the United States are not on Mr Trump’s list.

Harun Khan, Secretary General of the Muslim Council of Britain said: “This ban on Muslims is not only an inconvenience, it is downright dangerous to our values of equality and non-discrimination. We are told that British values include the rule of law and ‘mutual respect for and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and for those without faith.’ And yet, our Prime Minister has found it hard to express these values when representing us on the world stage. At the same time, the ban will affect us here in Britain, as those with dual nationality such as Sir Mo Farah and Conservative MP Nadhim Zahawi will also be affected by this ban. Our government should express in no uncertain terms how daft this policy is to its US counterparts, and press home how counter-productive it is in its professed fight to confront terrorism.

“In front of Mr Trump, the Prime Minister said that the point of the ‘Special Relationship’ was to have a frank dialogue. Well, this is one area where we need to be frank about where we stand. As an important ally of the United States, surely we have a duty to remind them of the values on which they were founded upon.”

mcb.org.uk/trumps-muslim-ban … sh-values/

Sometimes I think k there’s a fifth column in this country, but then I’m just a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist!

Just being born in the UK doesnt automatically make someone British, all the thousands of black muslims born in the UK are not British, its a misconception that if you hold a British passport youre automatically British or rather ‘English’. I was born on a boat in the Bay of Biscay to Russian and Spanish parents but brought up in the UK where i lived until 23years old. If asked where i was born i say ‘The Arcadia’… i dont consider myself British though neither do i Spanish. Im a mixture, a roamer with no real ‘home’ country… dual passports doesnt exactly help me with the identity crisis either… :grimacing: