At what point ?

DCPCFML I cannot reply as too many quotes.You are fully welcome to your opinion.

Don’t get all arsey though lol,watch sadghuru on youtube how to avoid anger etc.

Beetlejuice:
DCPCFML I cannot reply as too many quotes.You are fully welcome to your opinion.

Don’t get all arsey though lol,watch sadghuru on youtube how to avoid anger etc.

I’m not in the slightest bit angry, why would I be? Simply pointing out and explaining to you that US truckers are not on £72k per year.

DCPCFML:

Beetlejuice:

I’m not in the slightest bit angry, why would I be? Simply pointing out and explaining to you that US truckers are not on £72k per year.

Check out sadhguru :wink:

Beetlejuice:

No thanks, can’t be doing with god botherers.

cooper1203:
[
assuming 1 tonne pallets 26 pallets to a lorry 26/£12 = £2.17 per tonne

tesco sell hienz backed beans at £2.05 per kg or £0.85 for a single can according to thier site
£2.05 x 1000 = £2050 per tonne
£2050 + £2.17 = £2052.17 per tonne
£2052.17 / 1000 = £2.0517 per kg
an increase of £0.0017
at the rates stated there are 205/85 = 2.4 cans per kg
£0.0017/2.4 = £0.00071 per can

Although I agree that it wouldn’t cause a huge increase, there are far more movements involved with selling a can of beans than the trip from the RDC to the supermarket, starting possibly with the movement of iron ore to a steelworks where the steel for the can is made. I don’t know where white beans are grown but I doubt it is in the field next to the Heinz factory.

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Beetlejuice:

Nobody is talking to you GRUMPS :laughing:

Beetlejuice:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Beetlejuice:

My apologies, didn’t realise we aren’t allowed to reply to self proclaimed know it all’s on a forum.

Harry Monk:
Although I agree that it wouldn’t cause a huge increase, there are far more movements involved with selling a can of beans than the trip from the RDC to the supermarket, starting possibly with the movement of iron ore to a steelworks where the steel for the can is made. I don’t know where white beans are grown but I doubt it is in the field next to the Heinz factory.

Interesting point.
The biggest baked bean factory…in the world…is in Wigan.
And no haricot beans are grown commercially in the UK.

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Beetlejuice:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Beetlejuice:

My apologies, didn’t realise we aren’t allowed to reply to self proclaimed know it all’s on a forum.

Accepted, but try to understand sarcasm a little better old lad :wink: