Are you still at the same firm as last year?

I am still in the same job. Left alone to do the job no hassle from my planner. I just do my 2 jobs per day thats it. Only see the office peopla when i go on holiday to leave my keys. I keep my keys

18 and a half years at same place,it’s changed companies 4 times(this current lot are the worst) 2022 might be the year I find something else,it’s a 56 mile round trip everyday(I used to live closer) which was ok because job was decent but getting fed up now…

Just about to chalk up 15 years in same job, not perfect but hard to beat as own vehicle regular hours, well paid and local

I’ve just left my job of 15 years, left Xmas eve, job used to be own account and was great until they contracted out the logistics to a large general haulage pallet network, job went rapidly downhill last year and I was the last of the original drivers left at the firm.
I’ve moved back to own account work and a direct competitor to who I have been with, it will be better money better hours, better everything really. I start in the new year.

Sent from my Nokia 3.4 using Tapatalk

Left an own account job I’d had for 10 years, nowt to do with the shortage, new own account job only had 1 driver and he retired, it’s a job I’d had my eye on for a few years, last job was good, this one is better!

Near every years I in new firm.I not hate any my employers,happy with them,not regret for changes.In future as well plan change to much.

In theory I have “continuity of employment” with the same outfit for the past 15 years - but due to TUPE etc I’m actually on my third employer and fifth work location in that period (albeit the last 13 years have been working on the same contract). Prior to that I worked for one employer for 25 years. Now on the wind-down on part-time hours until full retirement in about three years’ time…