Are you concerned/bothered about the corona virus?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
best post ever… :laughing:

Carryfast:

manalishi:
the Rockefeller clans assiduous championing of the China-Model for yonks.David (r.I.h) Rockefeller is on record with this.Just don’t see the provenance of such vitriol in attacking China when there’s far more plausible agent nations in the frame for these wranglings.

When you’ve seen the contradiction in that it’s obvious that it’s China and its unsustainable numbers of brainwashed drones that is the elephant in the room here.IE China can’t be allowed to fail or starve.Even if that means starving us to feed them.While they obviously certainly don’t want to use nukes to enforce the scam and rule over us.The Rockefellers are just the Communists puppets doing their bidding.

Other way round,communism was an extension of Jacobin origins.Financed and effectuated by a coterie of,…Financiers,including the Schiffs,Taft,Warburg,Rockefeller bloodlines and naturally the Rothies as a Hegelian engineered project to pursue …certain objectives lets say.
Correct me if I’m wrong but the Romanov massacre,as I understand,was a long term revenge,payback operation for the Andrew Jackson rejection of a Rothschild vampire squid banking charter and the Lincoln collusion with Tsar Nicholas of Russia placing his naval assets off Chicago to enable America to sidestep the ■■■■■■■ which,and has now achieved,the situation whereby every American citizen is on the hook for half a million or so of usurious debts to the bloodline sponsored Federal Reserve?precisely a situation Jackson warned against.Naturally they tried to assasinate him,but for two jammed pistols.Interestingly the guy who killed Abe (another individual who was aware of the dangers of high financial parasitism),John Wilkes Boothe,was a direct relative of Cherie Boothe Blair.They do like to keep things in,-house. :confused:

Carryfast:
The big question in this case is why would nature want to limit a ‘zoonotic’ virus to mostly targetting only humans.When there’s a whole world full of different species which increase its options of survival and transmission.

My own particular theory on this is that in the animal kingdom evolution is faster albeit with species limitations. So there has been many zoonotic spill/crossovers but they have been evolved out or have a more symbiotic relationship in wild animals than we are yet aware.

Humanity evolves more by nurture than nature we take care of the weak develop medicines etc to cure the sick that would normally die out, even minor illnesses would kill the young so reproduction of the strongest would be inevitable apart from the odd bloke who got lucky punching above his weight.

With that said if we never found out about the virus we would just think we where having a tough year.

Respiratory virus’s seem to be a particular weakness of ours, in time science will hopefully help us but for now we don’t know how many have had it and shown none or minor symptoms. Oxford uni have a theory lots of us have had it already. The antibody test in the pipeline will be a major weapon in this fight imho

cityam.com/first-21-year-ol … rus-in-uk/

manalishi:

Carryfast:

manalishi:
the Rockefeller clans assiduous championing of the China-Model for yonks.David (r.I.h) Rockefeller is on record with this.Just don’t see the provenance of such vitriol in attacking China when there’s far more plausible agent nations in the frame for these wranglings.

When you’ve seen the contradiction in that it’s obvious that it’s China and its unsustainable numbers of brainwashed drones that is the elephant in the room here.IE China can’t be allowed to fail or starve.Even if that means starving us to feed them.While they obviously certainly don’t want to use nukes to enforce the scam and rule over us.The Rockefellers are just the Communists puppets doing their bidding.

Other way round,communism was an extension of Jacobin origins.Financed and effectuated by a coterie of,…Financiers,including the Schiffs,Taft,Warburg,Rockefeller bloodlines and naturally the Rothies as a Hegelian engineered project to pursue …certain objectives lets say.
Correct me if I’m wrong but the Romanov massacre,as I understand,was a long term revenge,payback operation for the Andrew Jackson rejection of a Rothschild vampire squid banking charter and the Lincoln collusion with Tsar Nicholas of Russia placing his naval assets off Chicago to enable America to sidestep the ■■■■■■■ which,and has now achieved,the situation whereby every American citizen is on the hook for half a million or so of usurious debts to the bloodline sponsored Federal Reserve?precisely a situation Jackson warned against.Naturally they tried to assasinate him,but for two jammed pistols.Interestingly the guy who killed Abe (another individual who was aware of the dangers of high financial parasitism),John Wilkes Boothe,was a direct relative of Cherie Boothe Blair.They do like to keep things in,-house. :confused:

So let’s run with the idea that the CCP are puppets of a long line of dodgy elites who’ve infiltrated the western government systems, with origins closer to home than Peking.
As opposed to vicee versa.Doesn’t that just change who is in ultimate command of ‘that’ firm like a Ronnie not Reggie sort of thing.At the end of the day everything else stands.It’s still the same firm creating havoc on the manor for anyone who’s not on ‘their’ payroll.

In this case we just happen to be Saf of the River on the Richardsons’ payroll ( and they pay well or they did until Ronnie and Reggie muscled in on our turf ), and London ain’t big enough for the two of us and that’s who we have to bat for.Not the Krays.Which means let’s not go to war with China how ?.

Wonder how many (domestic) murders are going to be committed over the coming weeks as police won’t be bothering to enter/investigate all you hav eto do is say '(s)he died from Coronavirus, I think…" since cops have no PPE they probably won’t risk snooping around.

jakethesnake:
First 21-year-old reportedly dies from coronavirus in UK

Sad for her and her family but influenza doesn’t just kill old people either. Up to 650,000 deaths every year for 'flu. CV19 in 3 months : 20,000. But let’s keep the panic and hysteria going.

Dipper_Dave:

Carryfast:
The big question in this case is why would nature want to limit a ‘zoonotic’ virus to mostly targetting only humans.When there’s a whole world full of different species which increase its options of survival and transmission.

My own particular theory on this is that in the animal kingdom evolution is faster albeit with species limitations. So there has been many zoonotic spill/crossovers but they have been evolved out or have a more symbiotic relationship in wild animals than we are yet aware.

Humanity evolves more by nurture than nature we take care of the weak develop medicines etc to cure the sick that would normally die out, even minor illnesses would kill the young so reproduction of the strongest would be inevitable apart from the odd bloke who got lucky punching above his weight.

With that said if we never found out about the virus we would just think we where having a tough year.

Respiratory virus’s seem to be a particular weakness of ours, in time science will hopefully help us but for now we don’t know how many have had it and shown none or minor symptoms. Oxford uni have a theory lots of us have had it already. The antibody test in the pipeline will be a major weapon in this fight imho

Wake up and smell the coffee. :unamused:

nhpolitician.com/2005-china- … -invasion/

The fact is if China doesn’t take our food then China starves.

If China uses nukes on us China still starves because the fall out will poison our farmland.This is a warning to give them our food if we don’t want them to take it, or a test of our defences and response capabilities, or both.

EVENT 201 PEOPLE.

Funny it appeared on the same day as the military games, in the same place…

WUHAN.

It’s all in the BOOK, JUST READ REVELATION.

A powerful virus ‘AS IF FROM NOWHERE’!!

Well here it is, it’s Man made hence ‘APPARENTLY’ we know basically nothing about it.
It’s been designed to hide much darker altering motives depending on the outcome.
We’ve had ALL the warnings, especially over this last 6months across the whole GLOBE, yet our ability to retain/correlate has deliberately been drowned out by the next crisis as all our brains really know is the next step forward… exactly how they want you to be, sheep with the memory of a gold fish.

If the book had said man would do all this no one would have believed it, gone full circle now as guess what…
No one still wants to believe it [emoji849]

Three stages, ignorance, mockery, resistance…
Yet they don’t want us to have the fourth, which is victory or in this case Belief, as all the while, while everyone is in fighting/debating the cause of the smoke, the fire is spreading beautifully and the agenda is being fulfilled, your brains being squashed into the bubble that suits the agenda of those who desire to profit from one, carry on totting along as the lumps of walking coal we are, minions for slaughter.

Mankind’s his own worst enemy.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

So, I did a massive shop earlier as there was a big delivery in . Bought loo roll, pasta, bread, soup, hand gels the lot . My trolley was absolutely rammed full. Then, I saw this old man behind me with only two things. He looked really sad and said to me, “I’ve only managed to get a box of Kleenex and a bag of roasted peanuts, everything else is gone! Got to say I felt terrible! Here I am, with all this stuff, waiting in line and this poor old man had f**k all. So I did the right thing and said to him, “go on mate, you go in front, you’ve only got two things.

TomCrin:
So, I did a massive shop earlier as there was a big delivery in . Bought loo roll, pasta, bread, soup, hand gels the lot . My trolley was absolutely rammed full. Then, I saw this old man behind me with only two things. He looked really sad and said to me, “I’ve only managed to get a box of Kleenex and a bag of roasted peanuts, everything else is gone! Got to say I felt terrible! Here I am, with all this stuff, waiting in line and this poor old man had f**k all. So I did the right thing and said to him, “go on mate, you go in front, you’ve only got two things.

It was only then that you also noticed the closed sign on the counter as you moved to the only other open one.

R420:

jakethesnake:

Sad for her and her family but influenza doesn’t just kill old people either. Up to 650,000 deaths every year for 'flu. CV19 in 3 months : 20,000. But let’s keep the panic and hysteria going.

The flu comparison is moot bs.
Either it’s real or it’s an agenda 21 power grab.

If it’s real these figures tell a different story.
It took 167 days from first case to reach 100,000 cases.
It took 11 days from that to reach the next 100,000 cases.
It took 4 days from that to reach the next 100,000 cases.
It took 2 days to reach the next 100,000 cases.
Let’s say 50 in every 1,000 die.
Good luck with that around 1 year from now.
You need to hope that it’s an agenda 21 stunt.
If I was Trump Beijing and every Chinese Port and airport would now be smoking rubble and radiated beyond use for the next 1,000 years and it’s Navy wouldn’t exist.
They retaliate with nukes we finish the job and what’s left of the stinking Commy scum still starve.

TomCrin:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

In other news :

Benjie83:
EVENT 201 PEOPLE.

WUHAN.

Well here it is, it’s Man made hence ‘APPARENTLY’ we know basically nothing about it.
It’s been designed to hide much darker altering motives depending on the outcome.
We’ve had ALL the warnings, especially over this last 6months across the whole GLOBE, yet our ability to retain/correlate has deliberately been drowned out by the next crisis as all our brains really know is the next step forward… exactly how they want you to be, sheep with the memory of a gold fish.

If the book had said man would do all this no one would have believed it, gone full circle now as guess what…

Yet they don’t want us to have the fourth, which is victory or in this case Belief, as all the while, while everyone is in fighting/debating the cause of the smoke, the fire is spreading beautifully and the agenda is being fulfilled, your brains being squashed into the bubble that suits the agenda of those who desire to profit from one, carry on totting along as the lumps of walking coal we are, minions for slaughter.

I wonder about you sometimes but whoever you are you sometimes make a lot of sense.

Mankind’s his own worst enemy. Oh how true.

jakethesnake:

Benjie83:
EVENT 201 PEOPLE.

WUHAN.

I wonder about you sometimes but whoever you are you sometimes make a lot of sense.

Mankind’s his own worst enemy. Oh how true.

I’ll take that in the way I know you meant from deep down…[emoji8] [emoji38]

chrism198328:
Seeing as the average age of truck drivers is 55+ I guess the shortage will be getting worse, still in the mean time if anyone needs toilet roll I can do you 6 for £20. [emoji50][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A glut of full time drivers on contract to work “Any five from seven” means that those firms now choosing to consolidate their workforces - can end up excluding say, agency ZHC drivers outright, which puts DOWNWARD pressure on hourly rates, rather than what one might otherwise expect here. Drivers are running scared to sign up to these lousy contracts at this time. If I were wrong, then there would be a lot of drivers taking early retirement right now, and choosing to self-isolate, preferring to live off their private incomes… I say WHAT private incomes for the vast majority of us, expected to work upto age 70 now as it is…

It is a tug of war situation.

The only thing that will now create an upper hand for the Driver’s lot - is a genuine pandemic actually happening for real among the drivers, rather than a hoaxy bigged-up “This year’s version of the Flu” marketed worldwide like it was Pestis Yersinia rather than just a severe flu or even concocted man-made Cold Virus experiment that got out of the labs in China when it shouldn’t have done…

I don’t believe this is the biblical event foretold that will kill 25% of mankind…

…That, alas - is yet to come.
“Tribulation” though? - Looks like now being in full-swing - doesn’t it?

R420:

jakethesnake:

That was not my point. My point was that this virus not only kills the elderly with underlying conditions. Seeing you mention the flu, it is nothing like Covid 19 and should not be compared.

Winseer:

chrism198328:
Seeing as the average age of truck drivers is 55+ I guess the shortage will be getting worse, still in the mean time if anyone needs toilet roll I can do you 6 for £20. [emoji50][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A glut of full time drivers on contract to work “Any five from seven” means that those firms now choosing to consolidate their workforces - can end up excluding say, agency ZHC drivers outright, which puts DOWNWARD pressure on hourly rates, rather than what one might otherwise expect here. Drivers are running scared to sign up to these lousy contracts at this time. If I were wrong, then there would be a lot of drivers taking early retirement right now, and choosing to self-isolate, preferring to live off their private incomes… I say WHAT private incomes for the vast majority of us, expected to work upto age 70 now as it is…

It is a tug of war situation.

The only thing that will now create an upper hand for the Driver’s lot - is a genuine pandemic actually happening for real among the drivers, rather than a hoaxy bigged-up “This year’s version of the Flu” marketed worldwide like it was Pestis Yersinia rather than just a severe flu or even concocted man-made Cold Virus experiment that got out of the labs in China when it shouldn’t have done…

I don’t believe this is the biblical event foretold that will kill 25% of mankind…

…That, alas - is yet to come.
“Tribulation” though? - Looks like now being in full-swing - doesn’t it?

It’s an emergency.Logistics drivers are ‘key’ workers.Oh wait there’s no more demand for drivers than there was before.But might be able to make the few we employ, moving whatever’s left after we’ve paid off the Chinese, to work longer hours if we minimise hourly rates to whatever we can get away with.

While we don’t need the bible to tell us that a bunch of oriental savages, who’ve way out populated their own country’s food resources, are going to be a problem one way or another when they predictably come to take ours.Nuking us obviously isn’t their WMD of choice in that type of fight.

Look on the bright side I guess refrigerated airfreight and containers is looking good for work at least until the Chinese take over the payroll directly.

Carryfast:

Dipper_Dave:

Carryfast:

If China uses nukes on us China still starves because the fall out will poison our farmland.This is a warning to give them our food if we don’t want them to take it, or a test of our defences and response capabilities, or both.

Have you quoted the wrong post, you asked a question I answered it with a theory which is quite a step up from knowing nothing.

Now you talk about China, what a strange fellow :unamused:

Dipper_Dave:

[/quote]
Have you quoted the wrong post, you asked a question I answered it with a theory which is quite a step up from knowing nothing.

Now you talk about China, what a strange fellow :unamused:
[/quote]
I answered it with the facts of China’s intentions in their own words not mine.
This is no naturally occurring pathogen.