Are you concerned/bothered about the corona virus?

Intrigued by the (If any?..) re us military muscle :open_mouth: 10 flattops,1500 or so warbirds,100,s of nukes,…endless arrows to uncle sams quiver,wouldn’t you say,or am I reading it wrong?

m.a.n rules:
manalishi, are you the mad barking dog or the devil himself… ■■?

With the two pronged crown. :sunglasses:

Winseer:
Even a conspiracy theorist like myself - doesn’t buy into THAT mainstream media argument.
If it were remotely true - then the bond markets would be collapsing like the stock markets have of late, at very least.
They have not though. 30-Year T-Bond Jun '20 Futures Price - Barchart.com Bonds continue to remain in a bull market, which is proof that the Chinese who happen to own a lot of those bonds - are simply not selling, despite lofty prices worth them taking at this point.

Meanwhile, American food export prices - have troughed, bottomed-out, and are now rising strongly again. The crash looks like being OVER for the farmer’s produce markets…
Livestock and Dairy Futures Prices - Barchart.com
Grains Futures Prices - Barchart.com

The simple truth is that China cannot ever go to war with America, not because of American military superiority (if any…) but because China would starve in weeks… NOT good when you’ve got a population of over a billion under your rule! A breakdown of American food imports TO China - keeps China on the straight-and-narrow with regards for the effective unlimited credit facility that China nowadays supplies to the USD in particular. With bond markets at current prices - China are effectively lending not only unlimited amounts - but those amounts for FREE i.e. near zero interest… China are therefore responsible ultimately for the whole world being able to cut interest rates to near zero themselves… What is happening nowadays simply wasn’t possible back in the days of the Cold War.
China - have but “War by other means” at their disposal then. They don’t even push “Communism” any more these days, although the “Yellow Peril” and “Reds under the Bed” paranoia among Westerners, in particular Americans - has long since over-stated.

China’s military build up and the fact that it can’t possibly be a defensive force is more than ‘Paranoia’.Just like those warning about Germany’s similar build up through the 1930’s.

It’s the fact that China is totally dependent on foreign food provisions which is the motivation for that.While US and European food production combined doesn’t have the capacity to feed us and China’s population even if we were put on rationing.They want more much more and they intend to take it.That’s why the west was being softened up with the CO2 bs to consume less so China can take more.While 9/11 was a bit of commy ‘persuasion’ in that regard.While this is something more because the state of our food supplies shows that the western governments have now caved in.Which is why I said we need the military to step in now and bypass our quisling appeasing governments.This is now a fight to the end.Either we starve or China does.If China wants to take us all out rather then take responsibility for its own over population then Trump knows what he needs to do.While it’s laughable to hear a cowardly public, who would rather starve than fight, calling Chamberlain an appeaser in that regard.While the penchant for germ warfare is just another symptom of the real paranoia here.
That being China’s fear of famine and obviously intending to fight a war against the west which leaves our farmland and food production intact to be taken over after we’ve been reduced to a few weakened virus carriers with a life expectancy of 45 then worked to death on a bowl of rice a day to feed China.IE the definition of better dead than red.

Expect to see that change if/when Trump says it’s time to go nuclear on China here.So far he’s shown himself to be a paper Tiger just like America in that regard since it stupidly viewed Vietnam as losing the war against Communist aggression not just a battle.

Manalishi - I think he’s referring to the fact you’ve hit “quote” to reply to my post above, rather than just “reply” with some ^^^^^^^ arrows like that… :stuck_out_tongue:

Winseer:
Manalishi - I think he’s referring to the fact you’ve hit “quote” to reply to my post above, rather than just “reply” with some ^^^^^^^ arrows like that… :stuck_out_tongue:

:blush: thanks winseer,thought we were heading for the tnuk salem witch trials there fer a sec. :slight_smile:

Carryfast:

Juddian:
Here’s my take on the next couple of months.

The way things are accelerating the naysayers here are going to be proved very very wrong, London is the epicentre as one might expect from the hole so expect the M25 mostly to be the border, no one in no one out except for key industries and deliveries, eg foodstuffs medical equipment and coffins mainly.
They’ll have to lock London down to keep a hold on things, i suspect those with second homes in the country have already moved out and those with caravans will get out too.

The police, who you might notice are missing are probably being brought up to speed to handle this blockade, the army may be used as back up for them but will be there mainly to deal with the inevitable looters who will come out when it gets a bit warmer to do their thing, no way is the present govt going to allow them a free run like they did a few years ago when the old bill stood back as instructed and let them run riot, be interesting to see just how tough they are with their knives and machetes when they’re no longer bullying and plundering the weak and defenceless but find a line of properly armed current and re-enlisted squaddies in their way with rules to do whatever necessary to maintain order.

Long term this country will never be the same again.

Let’s get this right.Infection risks in the Chinese epicentre are ‘rescued’ and flown out to ‘safety’ in the west.
While anyone living within the M25 which isn’t London at all, even those who aren’t infected, will be held there at gunpoint against their will and thereby subject to a death sentence to ‘prevent’ ‘spread’.When we know that Oxfordshire where the rescue flights landed is also a hot spot.

While if this thing is real and not an agenda 21 stunt no the world will never be the same because the human race will be turned into infectious carriers of a lethal to it virus.Probably all because of a Chinese bio weapon escape/release.

So tell us why are the squaddies supposedly immune from all this.When it’s clear that you’re not referring to looters running riot in the London Ghettoes.It’s a planned extermination under force of arms.Sounds more like agenda 21 to me.

We’ll no for sure if you’re right if/when blanket travel restrictions are imposed on us but not others in other parts of the country.At present I’m not aware of any restriction that stops me from travelling anywhere in the country I wish to go and staying there.Nor for that matter anything which says that Surrey is any more of an infection hot spot than Oxfordshire.

I’m starting to join you on the page with this,perfect agenda 21 operation panning out before our eyes.Those four horseman coaches is just so ■■■■ blatant.The satanic elite structure likes it’s little in-jokes as we know.That freighter carrying the twin tower wreckage,with the FRESHKILLS logo emblazoned on it’s bows,springs to mind,it’s starting to correlate by the day.Keep an eye oen for further masonic symbolisms.

I got some good news today, the results of my blood test came back.

Good article on TheSaker website by Pepe Escobar pertaining.to Event 201.
Must say I had no idea St Corona-killed by Marcus Aurelias-was the patron saint of pandemics. :confused:

manalishi:

Carryfast:

Juddian:
Here’s my take on the next couple of months.

The way things are accelerating the naysayers here are going to be proved very very wrong, London is the epicentre as one might expect from the hole so expect the M25 mostly to be the border, no one in no one out except for key industries and deliveries, eg foodstuffs medical equipment and coffins mainly.
They’ll have to lock London down to keep a hold on things, i suspect those with second homes in the country have already moved out and those with caravans will get out too.

The police, who you might notice are missing are probably being brought up to speed to handle this blockade, the army may be used as back up for them but will be there mainly to deal with the inevitable looters who will come out when it gets a bit warmer to do their thing, no way is the present govt going to allow them a free run like they did a few years ago when the old bill stood back as instructed and let them run riot, be interesting to see just how tough they are with their knives and machetes when they’re no longer bullying and plundering the weak and defenceless but find a line of properly armed current and re-enlisted squaddies in their way with rules to do whatever necessary to maintain order.

Long term this country will never be the same again.

Let’s get this right.Infection risks in the Chinese epicentre are ‘rescued’ and flown out to ‘safety’ in the west.
While anyone living within the M25 which isn’t London at all, even those who aren’t infected, will be held there at gunpoint against their will and thereby subject to a death sentence to ‘prevent’ ‘spread’.When we know that Oxfordshire where the rescue flights landed is also a hot spot.

While if this thing is real and not an agenda 21 stunt no the world will never be the same because the human race will be turned into infectious carriers of a lethal to it virus.Probably all because of a Chinese bio weapon escape/release.

So tell us why are the squaddies supposedly immune from all this.When it’s clear that you’re not referring to looters running riot in the London Ghettoes.It’s a planned extermination under force of arms.Sounds more like agenda 21 to me.

We’ll no for sure if you’re right if/when blanket travel restrictions are imposed on us but not others in other parts of the country.At present I’m not aware of any restriction that stops me from travelling anywhere in the country I wish to go and staying there.Nor for that matter anything which says that Surrey is any more of an infection hot spot than Oxfordshire.

I’m starting to join you on the page with this,perfect agenda 21 operation panning out before our eyes.Those four horseman coaches is just so ■■■■ blatant.The satanic elite structure likes it’s little in-jokes as we know.That freighter carrying the twin tower wreckage,with the FRESHKILLS logo emblazoned on it’s bows,springs to mind,it’s starting to correlate by the day.Keep an eye oen for further masonic symbolisms.

The Dots which I’m joining are a bit different but we end up with a similar picture.
Western population rebellious won’t take any zb anti authority want a fair share of the pie.

Chinese population unquestioning total subservience to the ruling elite.Happy to work for slave labour rates and live in whatever hovel their masters allocate.But the difficulty is keeping them all fed because there so many of em but they are profitable.

Who are the elites going to keep fed and who are they going to get rid of.Possibly with a few diversionary false flag ops or sacrifices to provide plausible deniability.You know like a few in Wuhan to put get the full fat bioweapon delivered to the west under the disguise of an ‘evacuation’ of its ‘citizens’ who just conveniently happened to be there at the right time and place.Or the sudden disappearance of food and supplies in our shops explained as ‘panic buying’ while the stuff is shipped out to the Chinese serfs in reefer containers or airfreight.No one will notice because we’re all under house arrest.

I think the CCP is the organ grinder here while the elites are just the monkees.My guess is that those logos were ordered by the former not the latter.Oh and it was no airliner that hit the Pentagon the rest goes from that.
Don’t ask what happens when those western nuisances are no longer there to pay top dollar for Chinese crap.But commy peasants were never that bright and the western elites won’t dare ask the question.

The virus is so bad that much of the USA currently under Martial Law, sorry, “Shelter in Place” and it’s very dangerous to be outside.

twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1 … 7646766080

0:38 “I want everyone to keep following our guidelines on social distancing”.

and

pbs.twimg.com/media/ET4-XBMWAAI … name=large

Can anyone spot the problem? :bulb:

Why isn’t Trump in his bunker? If the virus is as bad as we’re being told, why is he holding conferences and live interviews umpteen times a day in close proximity to other people, both indoor and outdoor? It was also reported today that the Italian figures are a load of [zb] as every death is being marked as CV19 being the cause which explains why their figures are so out of whack with everyone else’s.

As many suspected early on, the whole thing is one big theatre, but never let a good crisis go to waste to force through some new laws to further reduce our freedoms and civil liberties, eg. the changes to the Mental Health Act where it now only takes 1 “doctor” to section you instead of 3 and the DOJ pushing Congress for the power to detain Americans indefinitely without a trial :open_mouth: .

I think people need to start opening their eyes and see this sham for what it is. :exclamation:

R420:
The virus is so bad that much of the USA currently under Martial Law, sorry, “Shelter in Place” and it’s very dangerous to be outside.

and

Why isn’t Trump in his bunker? If the virus is as bad as we’re being told, why is he holding conferences and live interviews umpteen times a day in close proximity to other people, both indoor and outdoor? It was also reported today that the Italian figures are a load of [zb] as every death is being marked as CV19 being the cause which explains why their figures are so out of whack with everyone else’s.

As many suspected early on, the whole thing is one big theatre, but never let a good crisis go to waste to force through some new laws to further reduce our freedoms and civil liberties, eg. the changes to the Mental Health Act where it now only takes 1 “doctor” to section you instead of 3 and the DOJ pushing Congress for the power to detain Americans indefinitely without a trial :open_mouth: .

I think people need to start opening their eyes and see this sham for what it is. :exclamation:

You wont be shoveling this BS when someone you know, or a member of your family, or a close friend , hey even YOU get it !!!

R420:

and

I’m open minded.
But it’s looking more like a fake bio attack by China to get its point across with the obvious real threat implied.The western governments are now complying with what CCP want ( Communist rule by proxy over the western population ) so suddenly it’s now also Tibet here and the shelves are empty because China is getting what it wanted in the form of our food,cleaning stuff and bog roll.

The section rule for one doctor has also been imposed by Bozos legislation.Says nothing in it about being a temporary imposition.

Meanwhile we’re under effective house arrest while foreign ‘businessmen’ can travel freely on planes to and from wherever they want land on a plane from China or Italy at Heathrow and go out of arrivals and get on a train or bus or hire a car.

This has CCP’s MO all over it and our governments have surrendered.The US never came back from Vietnam they aren’t up for a fight with China and the rest is history.Make no mistake this is more than likely a CCP coup finishing what 9/11 started.

independent.co.uk/news/world … 23444.html

foxnews.com/story/strict-cur … otests.amp

R420:

:open_mouth: .

I’ll raise you this.
youtube.com/watch?v=qz5ExivJzqU

pierrot 14:
You wont be shoveling this BS when someone you know, or a member of your family, or a close friend , hey even YOU get it !!!

You mean like when they catch it in two weeks time from someone who caught it from someone who’d flown into Heathrow from China or Italy who they were standing or sitting next to on a train.Or someone who caught it from someone who caught it from someone who’d caught it from someone who was ‘rescued’ from Wuhan in January or February.Or caught it during the second or third supermarket trip this week because we can’t buy enough stuff in one trip to last us a week or more.

So let’s say it’s real the government invited a Chinese bio weapon attack into the country and in exchange give them our food supplies to thank them and you blame us for it.

Harry Monk:

Looks like you are well set-up to stay in, mate!
[emoji3]

pierrot 14:

1. Take off your blinkers.
  2. Turn off your TV set.

Franglais:
]Looks like you are well set-up to stay in, mate!
[emoji3]

Not quite there’s no alcohol there. :wink:

R420:

pierrot 14:

2. Turn off your TV set.
  1. Open your mind.Only a Communist/Fascist places unconditional unquestioning trust in the government.

Harry Monk:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:

R420:

pierrot 14:

2. Turn off your TV set.
  1. Open your mind.Only a Communist/Fascist places unconditional unquestioning trust in the government.
  1. A Anarchist - places unconditional distrust in ANY government, even the one it keeps trying to get elected…
    Time to disband Momentum - before it disbands our old folk, Conservative-voting Workers, Non-Benefit claimants, and anyone else born in the UK who didn’t vote for Corbyn last december.