Are a lot of Roadies arrogant?

anyone that really gets my goat gets the marker pen on the back of the public loo door, " boys wanted call 07 blahsey blah". they dont smile so much after that

Hilarious post !! Some of the comments are pure fantasy , especially Bigtruck3 … sweeping floors and cleaning bogs ■■? Pmsl … please continue

Quinny:
Good friend of mine landed a job driving the trucks a few years ago, and did actually move some of Madonnas stage stuff from Barcelona to, I think, Gothenburg, double manned.

He flew out, collected the truck, and him and another driver moved it to Sweden, then he flew back. Nothing flash about that, nor did he get into Madges knickers.

There seems to be many myths surrounding the job, but then again, there are in all forms of truck driving.

Ken.

I was on that tour .

shade:
Hilarious post !! Some of the comments are pure fantasy , especially Bigtruck3 … sweeping floors and cleaning bogs ■■? Pmsl … please continue

Exactly, he doesn’t seem to want to answer the questions either, I think he’s full of it.

Bigtruck3:

robthedog:

Bigtruck3:

robthedog:
Bigtruck3 care to elaborate on this sentence
the rest of the time you would laugh at what they do to earn a crust embarrassing

Gofors, every crew needs gofors and it’s usually the truck drivers do this do that do anything when not behind the wheel

You’ve obviously never done the job as you are talking out of your [zb].

I have done the job and it’s just as i said gofors and tea boy and do what the rest of the crew won’t do

Laughable. Pure fantasy lol.

There’s a few rock God’s doing, rdc fridge/general at the moment, They soon scuttle and hide when the ex-special forces guys come strutting in, regaling how they were on the balcony…

biggriffin:
There’s a few rock God’s doing, rdc fridge/general at the moment, They soon scuttle and hide when the ex-special forces guys come strutting in, regaling how they were on the balcony…

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Most of our fleet at working for supermarkets at the moment , and we are all grateful to our employer for keeping us in work at this strange time . We were all literally turned around , from all corners of Europe and told our source of work was now non existent for the foreseeable future .
And before anyone starts ( I’ve already seen moaning of Facebook ) we are working for the same rates as other subbies , and not undercutting anyone .
I may swan into my RDC in shorts and a band tee on and regail all my new colleagues with tales of coke fill parties with Metallica…or I may just go and do my shift with no fuss … who knows ■■?