Anyone work at freshlinc spalding?

Why does everybody say the pay is so bad? Freshlinc pay 7.50 then 10.00 overtime after 8 hour that’s pretty good take home weekly pay? I got told day shift drivers take home around 26,000 a year there, that’s pretty decent I would say

It’s was lowish pay for artic. Even by area standards per hour but at least they don’t pay a day rate that works out as a ■■■■ hourly rate (browns) or are on the phone shouting at you all the time like other firms and seems they’ve improved the pay a bit. I was on just over 7 quid an hour and 10 pound on overtime and was taking in hand about 400-430. So with the extra pay just under 430- 500 quid a week in hand would be doable on long hours (I’m guessing). You know the hourly rate. Work it out yourself. Of you want to max your hours you can do it there. If not you don’t have to. Some days/ weeks were lower and stuck for long runs, maybe just a bedford and back. 8 hours. Other weeks it was 13s and 15s if you wanted it. Probably like any job. Bare in mind you can’t run to the max on your hours realisticly to keep legal so bank on 60 as average.

Brettf1994:
Why does everybody say the pay is so bad? Freshlinc pay 7.50 then 10.00 overtime after 8 hour that’s pretty good take home weekly pay? I got told day shift drivers take home around 26,000 a year there, that’s pretty decent I would say

You have a bit more than driving a lorry to learn. Good luck though

You might have to brush up on your Romanian they have a quite a few motors on containers out of gateway and tilbury