Anyone we know?

Wheel Nut:
I dont know, I have never carried them.

Anyone who does deserves all they get.

like nuts removed with a hacksaw

I didn’t mean to suggest that you have, I’m talking purely on the basis of a driver who is unaware he is carrying any such filth. I am as against drugs as much as the next man, espcially as my brother is an ex adict and that almost ripped our family to pieces.

Unfortunately it is much the same throughout Europe as far as being guilty until proven innocent is concerned.

As for the signatures there may be only 700 + online but several thousand more have been collected on paper due to the sterling efforts of the Vasey family and others at the various truck shows.

Vascoingles:
Unfortunately it is much the same throughout Europe as far as being guilty until proven innocent is concerned.

Which of course you are - as the offence is carrying them, and if found , then, you were.

The injustice is that many authorities refuse to properly investigate cases where it was not reasonable for the driver to have known about it.

The law in most countries is cleverly framed to trap anyone transporting, guilty of intent or not. That’s the scandal. And if you think the UK is any different, look at the blanket fines for transporting clandestines - in sealed trailers - outrageous.

Salut, David.