Anyone know what this is ?

Volvo FH, charges to the limiter no problem then hits you with whiplash once it hits the limiter :wink:

As others have spotted it’s the new Volvo, there were photos of that very truck complete with disguise in CM a few months back.

Paul

Is it right that there are plans to also use the new Volvo cab on the Renault Premium.

A lorry

Seen something like that with bed sheets wrapped round the front on the A11 near Wymondham today with bulk trailer in tow.

the big un:
Hornigold Haulage have been running a undercover Volvo i did see it the other day but didnt have time to get my camera

Pop down to our factory,any night of the week as it’s loading waste chicken for Hornigold/PDM…next time im more awake i will try and get a pic of inside the cab :smiling_imp:

robroy:
Is it right that there are plans to also use the new Volvo cab on the Renault Premium.

I think they are using the running gear of a volvo on the new renaualt, we are getting one for a demo sometime soon.

bubsy06:

robroy:

I think they are using the running gear of a volvo on the new renaualt, we are getting one for a demo sometime soon.

Yeh, they have been for a while, but I heard that there was a new cab coming for the Premium & Magnum with a Volvo connection.

Denis F:

damoq:

Winseer:
Is the DENIS on the front a clue that it might be related to former dustcarts & fire engines?
:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Love it!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

No ! that’s there because people nick pictures from here and use them without permission on their websites and as their twitter profile pics :imp: :imp: :imp:

What’s the going rate for a picture of a truck with no actual people in shot?
Undraped?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Will send same by return. :smiley:
…I once heard said at an RDC allegedly… :blush:

Defo a Volvo, more spy shots

shuttlespanker:

S80RTE:
The DVLA is Your Friend.
taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPo … ution=e1s5

to use that link, you first need to know what manufacturer it is :wink:

Or take a guess :wink: , Not too hard with trucks only got a few to choose from :slight_smile: and even easier when you get a choice of Volvo or Daf from other members. I had forgotten about the Insurance Site when I posted That. :slight_smile:

S80RTE:

shuttlespanker:

S80RTE:
The DVLA is Your Friend.
taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPo … ution=e1s5

to use that link, you first need to know what manufacturer it is :wink:

Or take a guess :wink: , Not too hard with trucks only got a few to choose from :slight_smile: and even easier when you get a choice of Volvo or Daf from other members. I had forgotten about the Insurance Site when I posted That. :slight_smile:

it’s even easier still if you have seen the pictures of the Volvo in disguise before :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looks better looking than that bloody horrible looking new Merc Actros (saw one on the M4 the other week and I nearly reached for the sick bag!!)

dar1976:
Put the REG number into icarcheck.net and it comes up as a Volvo FH 500

“We’ll sell your data to anyone that pays us. You’ll pay to see your own data. Wanna find out that the car you sold has actually been scrapped? - You are supposed to pay for that too!” :confused:

It is apparently ILLEGAL to get this for free!"

Is it f–k! :imp:

Paying a fee doesn’t make something legal from illegal, especially when the data is sold on without the subject’s permission in the first place! :angry: