Any tips for tight bays?

Yeah I’ve loaded at task a couple of times. Certainly wouldn’t want it on my first week! If you get the end bay it’s not too bad (although still tight), but any of the others I feel for you mate having got that so soon. If you made a mess of it there I would not worry about it at all! You can see paint marks all along that wall where others have obviously scraped their units.

And re my previous post about getting the trailer straight…:you can’t do on those bays. You can’t swing our far enough because of that wall.

Best thing to do before you attempt a tight bay is envisage how you would pull off it, the answer to how to approach getting on it lies there.

rob22888:
Best thing to do before you attempt a tight bay is envisage how you would pull off it, the answer to how to approach getting on it lies there.

At Task, you can’t even pull off of the bay if there is a truck on the bay to the right of you. It really is that tight.

Harry Monk:

rob22888:

At Task, you can’t even pull off of the bay if there is a truck on the bay to the right of you. It really is that tight.

That’s right. If it’s trailer only then you can just about do it, but if the unit is attached then you can’t get on or off.

No amount of advice is going to help you unless it’s from someone who is actually there with you. All I can say is that it will all come right as you get more experienced, take no notice of the people watching you, they can mock all they want, tell them if they are not happy they can try.

So how did it go second time around? Was is it as bad as the first time?