Any Gamers on?

I’ll join in with a PC willy waving competition!

Last incarnation of bad ■■■ PC…

That WAS an i7 running at 4.8Ghz (did run at 5 but not stable), 2x EVGA GTX580’s, AX1200 psu, 4x2Gb GSkill ddr3 @ 2133Mhz, WD Raptor Hdd (I fell out with the Patriot solid state drive it had when I built it). Dell Ultrasharp 27" @ 2560x1440

The water block on one of the graphics cards sprang a leak which could’ve ended very badly indeed but that was the only component that died. EVGA replaced it without question but I’d lost faith in water cooling so I stripped it all out and now run the same set up with an EVGA GTX680 4Gb and an Akasa Venom cooling block.

Used to play a lot of call of duty. Some battlefield, ruse, company of heroes and world of tanks (which annoys the bejassus out of me)

PS 4 is awesome. I’m 63, but my lad is 22 and works for YOYO Games in Dundee and has his own website NAL GAMES. you can download his games free for your kids at nalgames.com
I’ve got Sinclair Spectrum, Atari 2600, N64, Dreamcast, PS2,PS3 and he has the rest. Between us we collect them and scour the car boot sales and charity shops for games and consoles, controllers. X box was my favourite at one time,and no.2 PS 3 is hooked up to the telly for internet. I also have 3 laptops and 2pc’s . Now I’m retired (early) I’ve lost interest and spend my time either on the Massey 135 or re-furbishing a Ruston and Hornsby 4YHR stationary engine - Much mare fun than gaming. Jim

Xbox 360 for me I was going to buy the Xbox one as a treat cause I never buy myself anything then me and the mrs went to see a few houses both fell in love with one and many thousands later I decided I best saved money still not sure what I’d rather have, I now have 8-12 weeks off stressing over buying a house and getting my flat rented out where as the Xbox one would of provided instant pleasure. Oh well atleast the 360 games will get cheaper.

I try and get on my boys xbox when I get the chance.
rubbish at shoot em ups, but ok on the driving stuff, like the forza series.
at the mo though, loving gta v, probably my favorite game ever. So much depth to it, good bit of escapism

Thread resurrection…I’m a big gamer, gotta have something to do when you’re bored! Here’s my rig. Only took about an hour to put it together. Cable management is a pain though!

Gtx 980 with oc
4770k oc’d to 4.2
Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5
16gb RAM
2 x 1tb caviar black
1 x 1tb caviar green
2 x 500gb corsair ssd
H80i closed loop liquid CPU cooler.

I’m also a sad git, so I colour coded the corsair silent fans I installed in the top of the case by priming and spraying them.

I’ve been building my own computers since 1995. I’m a heavy gamer. Have over 9000 hours logged on wow (Over 10 years), Play a lot of Minecraft, Battlefield series, and I have 130 games on Steam.
I do have an xbox 360, but I only bought it for GTA5. Now that’s on PC, I may sell the xbox.

Yeah I love me some Battlefield, CS:GO, Cod, Arma, Dayz, Rust etc. Pretty much anything that involves shooting other players!

Played games for years! Used to play on the super Nintendo with me mum. Mario rocks.

Play station 1 and 2.

Played a lot of strategy games as a teen such as Company of Hero’s, World in Conflict, Cossacks : Back to War.

Also dabbled in the original Call of Duty Series.

Got an Xbox360 , now collecting dust. Gears of War fan. Couldn’t get enough of that game in its hay day.

Now have a Play station 4. Sadly I just don’t get the time to play on it as much so I tend to take ages to play and finish a game. But I love Battlefield 4 and up to now Assassins Creed.

Sinclair89 is my PS4 user name if anyone ever wants to add me feel free, just let me know you’re from here

I have a Ps3 which i use for playing against my brothers (1 in Newzealand and the other in Canada).

I was a big gamer on Xbox360 and used to review games for a website that I was a member of.

Now gaming on Xbox One but not as much as I used to. Just Fifa 15 and F1 2015 mostly. I also play Trials Fusion to pass time occasionally.