Another week out on the road (lot of pics)

Excellent diary, thanks for taking the time to write it. That is definatley a job were you need as many extra lights as you can! :sunglasses:
How often do you clean your motor? Do you try to get the thick off when you can. Seen pictures of some of your trucks parked up at truckfest Scotland one year and they were gleaming, must be a right effort!

Nice diary with good pics Dingo! Iā€™ll keep my fingers crossed those Stobart ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  donā€™t nick yer work. :smiling_imp:

dingo:

Imp:
Cracking read again Dingo, long time no see!

Hi Martin havent spotted you for a while , You still on the Dundee run ?

Hi mate yep we dont have owt in Dundee but do just about everywhere else LOL Perth,Forfar Arbroath Inverurie. Plus any Farm I may get asked to go to!
Ive seen the stobby logger a bit recently, is there anything there not into? Oh yeah my lots industry! Phew!

I hope bloody Stobbards dont get into the log trade big style, will balls the job up good an proper for a lot of decent outfits. :imp: :imp:
Some really good pictures there, thanks for sharing.

really nice postā€¦ thanks for sharingā€¦ really gets me thinking what drivers have to deal with looking at those cliff turning places, slippery mud slides and fogā€¦ thanks again and keep posting :slight_smile:

Top notch diary there Dingo, donā€™t leave it so long next time please :wink:

another great diary, please dont leave it so long before you do the next one!!! :sunglasses:

dingo top stuff mate, cracking pics as usual

Cracking read and pictures Niall , cheers. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve seen you guys some time ago on my way from Inverness (I go A82 if I have time).

I have to buy myself that CB radio finally, so we could have some chat :wink: