Another one on it side

Goldfinger:

rabb:

harrawaffa:
Coulthard’s paying not much more than minimum wage and getting exactly the caliber of driver they deserve.

They’re heavily reliant on agency drivers. I don’t drive for them myself (nor have I ever) but we do see a lot of them at various customer yards we both frequent. I could tell a few stories but shall refrain in this instance. All I’ll say is, it ain’t pretty but it’s entertaining to watch.

Just for balance, they do have a few decent lads driving for them.

They were advertising for drivers not 2 weeks ago…

And yes the wage advertised was not that good…

I spoke to them about doing Subby work. Needless to say I’m not doing Subby work for them. Their rates ■■■■ harder than a Dyson on crack.

trevHCS:

malcolmgbell:
…same lorry,had bm photoshoped on it

Nope, road markings are different as is back of truck.

I guess theres a sign on the bridge there - can’t see it but is a strange angle. I seem to remember BM being one of those who were advertising for brand new drivers so likely paying daftly low wages.

Is Coulthards the official name for BM? Like home bargains is trading name for something else?

No Hayton Coulthard just do all the B&M work in Scotland. They run it out of Lesmahagow truck stop.

[/quote]
same lorry,had bm photoshoped on it
[/quote]
Must remember yo tell all the radios doing traffic announcements then, cos they’re all saying it’s still closed (@1700hrs)

trevHCS:

malcolmgbell:
…same lorry,had bm photoshoped on it

Nope, road markings are different as is back of truck.

I guess theres a sign on the bridge there - can’t see it but is a strange angle.

There is a sign on the footpath almost under the bridge, there was no sign on the bridge when google earth did their thing last year.

It is a different truck, almost exactly the same resting spot though.

Almost all the B&M trailers from Lesmahagow are 16’3" so he doesn’t even have the “I just forgot what size trailer I had” excuse

alfa man:
Driver was ok.

Correction - driver was until he / she discovered they no longer have a job* and they will be getting 6 points for driving without due care**.

• Unless agency
    ** Unless non UK licence

Was it them who were arguing with the police in twitter abput a truck that had no strapping?

alfa man:
Motherwell this morning, as if the snow wasn’t causing enough problems this knob end causes total gridlock on one of the busiest roads in the area.
I’m beginning to think licences are freely available in lucky bags or christmas crackers these days.
Driver was ok.

NO just freely available in EE tractor round a field here u go son off to England as a fully fledged class 1 driver 1st roundabout over they go or first bridge whatever comes sooner

BIG BRANDS, BIG SAVINGS…BIG CRASH!!! :laughing: