AndyM's C+E Training Logbook

Chin up Mate.

Kerb? Imagine its a brick wall, I bet you wouldn’t kiss it then, nor run over it.

Keep up the good work, YOU CAN DO THIS…

Kate

All, I can say guys is thanx for your support and your help and advice. Its very heart warming… :smiley:

Well, tomorrow is another day. I am gonna hit the sack now and try and get a good nites kip, and wake up in the morning, to a freash start. As some people have said, everyone has there one bad day training, well, today was mine, (apart from reversing!! :sunglasses: ) I had a bad during my car test too, if I remember rightly. I had a bad couple of days during my bike lessons, and I had a bad day during my class two… so whats so different about today??.. Nothing…

Right, I’ll let you all know how I get on tomorrow…
Nite Peeps!!!
And Thanx again…

just remember not to turn the steering wheel until the very back wheels are past the kerb

you looked pretty calm this morning andy i would have said hello but i was coming in off nights daventry change over, so i was hot for trot to go home, dont sweat it fords are desperate for you guys to start because we’ve got so much work on, you can see how much they sub out every day.all the advice your getting is sound tomorrow will be ok if you slow, sorry i should say, SLOW!! it down if its like today the weather will be on your side, look ahead observe every road sign.left/right turns so long as you set your self up safely use as much of the road as possible remember to indicate what your going to do take it slow ignore what the instructors writing it might be his shopping list enjoy the drive its what you want to do.tonight you need to get your self together with a bit of positive mental attitude try and relax you want this so you’ll get it! ive been driving artic’s for 16 years national and international been with ford for 18 months and its the best company ive ever worked for so my advice to you is go in with the attitude that you need a new uniform cos them old fitters overalls dont do it for you any more !! will get you a coffee in morning and introduce myself, im driving y 99 tonight daventry c/o again so you just get your s…t together

Hiya declan…

Yeah, I think I would be ‘hot to trot’ for home too, but I dont think I will be as calm tomorrow morning. I will be in around 7 again, but I’ll try and get in a bit ealrier, so if you fancy introducing yourself, I’ll be in the canteen. Be good to meet ya mate…

But listen guys and gurls. Today was even worse!!!. I took the nearside mirror out on a bush, and hit more kerbs than I did yesterday.

Kerbs just jumped out in front of me, so did the bushes around the country lanes… basically, It was a nightmare from start to finish. We got caught in a traffic jam on the A13 near the purfleet turn off, coz they were trying to get a lorry out of the ditch that crashed early hours of this morning, so they clased off the whole London bound carriageway. That took up loads of my driving time. But then around 3.30pm this afternoon, we were coming down Suttons Lane in Hornchurch. Was any of you driving, what looked like a scania rigid that got caught up in a log jam outside the hospital■■?
Well, we came down and went for a gap, but this rigid came up behind us, and completely blocked the way out for cars, so we were in a stalemate…
We couldnt go forward and nothing could pass. We were there for HALF HOUR before anything moved…
Anyway, thats about it for today. Nothing went right for me.

My test is at 1.00pm tomorrow, but just dont hold your breathe.

its baited breath for us all then untill tomorow… good luck matey…looking forward to your post tomorow

Have you brushed up on the show me tell me questions.

How’s Dennis

I wish you all the best for tomorrow, positive thinking not yeah maybe.

Yeah, all the questions I got sussed…

As for Dennis??..well, the poor bloke is still in hospital. It appears that as he went over he gouged out a load of flesh and skin from the side of his nail right up to the top knuckle!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: OUCH!!!

As far as anyone knows, he had an operation on it last night, and a skin graph on it today… It must be really really bad. I am gonna try and get to see him on friday, see how he’s getting on.

Good luck Andy, keep a cool head and its in the bag.(not that I’d know, still to do c+e yet :slight_smile: )

Good luck Andy. Be positive and you’ll have a positive outcome.

I’ll pop in tomorrow night to see how you got on - I’ve got everything crossed for you.

Take Care,

Kind Regards,

Popeye.

Best of luck Andy, forget about any mistakes you might have made and concentrate on how you are goign to do!! We are all routing for you I’m sure you can do it!!!

I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you mate GOOD LUCK!!!.

Bully

Good Luck Andy :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Don’t worry you’ll do just fine.

the time is now one oclock…we are awaiting

Me Too

Hiya guys…

Well, How did I do■■?..

FAILED!!! :cry: :cry:

And what did I fail on??, I here you cry… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I failed on the REVERSE!!!, The one thing that has gone like a dream all week, I havent had any probs dropping it into the box, every time, Might need one shunt, but everytime… straight in.

The bit I was worried about was the drive, as I have been having a nnightmare keeping away frm the kerbs… But I got 2… yep 2 minors!!!

Oh well, [zb] happens…
Told ya not to hold ya breath, but didnt think it would be for the reverse…

Sorry to hear that Andy, Know exactly how you feel.

When do you take it again.

I just have to wait til work sort out another test date, but that could take over a month…
:cry:

Is that because of your work place or test centre.
retests are easier to get I was told dont know why.