Andrew

:frowning: :frowning:

Our thoughts are with you both Karla, we hope Andrewā€™s health improves soon.

Thank you for the update Karla, my thoughts are with you both.

Blimey Charlie

AndrewG:
Andrew have worse day, on ventilador hospital doctor say coma.
I let trucknet now thank you for nice word for him. I hope Andrew well i amor.
Gracias, Karla.

Thanks for the update and taking the time to post in what must be difficult times . We wish Andrew well and hope thst he returns ti good health shortly. .

Very sad to hear this news.

bloody hell that must have been one hell of a bang he gave himself. best wishes to you both.

m.a.n rules:
bloody hell that must have been one hell of a bang he gave himself. best wishes to you both.

You know more than me then.
What happened exactly to him?

I think it was a few weekā€™s back and he was changing a wheel on his truck /trailer and when tightening up the extension tube slipped and smacked him on the head.

m.a.n rules:
I think it was a few weekā€™s back and he was changing a wheel on his truck /trailer and when tightening up the extension tube slipped and smacked him on the head.

If this is the case, itā€™s an extreme example but drivers wonder why they are not allowed to work on trucks, in the UK with our health and safety laws the lawyers would have a field day.

Get well soon, thatā€™s the main thing

robroy:

m.a.n rules:

You know more than me then.
What happened exactly to him?

Last PM I swapped with him 10 days ago he said he was still getting debilitating headaches and therefore couldnā€™t drive, thought heā€™d cut his ear badly when he did it, turned out it was a skull fracture!!
Hope he pulls through all this, just goes to show the smallest error on a simple regular job ( for him ) can go so wrong when it comes to trucks I guess?

kcrussell25:

m.a.n rules:

If this is the case, itā€™s an extreme example but drivers wonder why they are not allowed to work on trucks, in the UK with our health and safety laws the lawyers would have a field day.

Get well soon, thatā€™s the main thing

Thing is though mate (not taking anything away from the seriousness of Andrewā€™s case here btw :bulb: ) accidents do happen, itā€™s part of life.
If we all thought that way we wouldnā€™t get out of bed, but itā€™s litigation that has Donald Ducked the job up for drivers doung stuff any longer as you say, nothing else.
As I said earlierā€¦Get well soon Andrew mateā€¦Rob.

Thank you Karla for letting us know when you have so many, much more important things to do. I am extremely sorry to hear this latest news, this is a very worrying turn for the worse which we know is potentially serious. I canā€™t exactly recall what I had tried to put before, but you can be sure Karla, that there are many of us who will be keeping you and Andrew in our thoughts daily. Keep positive and Andrew will be OK. Please remember to look after yourself while you have all this stress and worry.

Come on Andrew you can shake this off, get well soon mate.

Get well soon Andrew.

I can only repeat what others have said, thanks for keeping us up-to data and I hope Andrew makes a full and fast recovery.

Sent from my mobile.

Tough times. Good luck and best wishes.

Thought I was having a bad day stuck on the M6 with my feet up on the steering wheel so I thought I read trucknet and got a bigger shock when I read about Andrew. Hope things soon sort them self out soon.

Viernes Andrew breath no ventilador. Andrew wake he no speak hold mi hand. Hospital say drug give Andrew work on blood coagulo. Thank you de nuevo trucknet who say nice word to Andrew. Contento much he ok.
I tell trucknet when speak to Andrew.
Gracias , Karla.

Excellent news!! Hope he starts to recover.

Thanks Karla.

Thats good news indeed, give Andrew our best wishes.