Andrew wishart kirkcaldy

stravaiger:
Thanks dieseldave much appreciated…jim

Hi Jim,

I spotted that on the first page of this topic, so I quoted it and posted a link… then I saw that you’d beaten me to it. :grimacing:

There was no point in two posts on the same thing so I deleted mine then nipped into yours and added the [.video][/.video] tags (without the dots) to the ends of your link so it shows as a clickable film.

Now Mac can watch it on here. :wink: :smiley:

=============================================================

Just to add a little contribution to this topic… I remember seeing Wisharts clearing customs quite regularly in Garonor, Paris.
I’d be in Garonor (1983ish) to clear wallpaper, which we carried for Nairn.

:blush:

dieseldave:
Just to add a little contribution to this topic… I remember seeing Wisharts clearing customs quite regularly in Garonor, Paris.

Did you by any chance back onto the multi story car park and clear at the office directly oposite?? we did when I used to do it in 1989/90, we tipped it at Croissy Beaubourg then but that was a new building so I guess you were tipping at another site back in 83(ish).

Ross.

Thanks dieseldave,still learning, mac

dieseldave:

stravaiger:
Thanks dieseldave much appreciated…jim

They cleared the lino from Nairn’s in Kirkcaldy at Garanor, 2-3 loads per week IIRC

I vaguely remember the toilets (if you could call them that) & being able to smell them from 200 yards away :laughing: :laughing:

Hiya…going back to the early 70,s did wishart have a contract with a sugar company.■■..i seem to recall seeing them loaded
with sugar at various places .
cheers John

I’ll have to ask my auld man’s cousin about that one, as he was with the company from the 60’s til he retired in 2000

Just finished watching the vid, looks like the “Trumpton” fire brigade :laughing: :laughing:

Anyone needing info on wisharts pls feel free to contact me on
garrypirie@aol.com
My uncle & dad both worked their for donkeys years as did i between 88-97.
Regards Garry.

Got some pics in my phone gallery but don’t have a clue on how to get them on to this site.
Any help would be great.