Alternative to Trucker Timer?

Conan the Librarian:
A diary. And a pen. And a brain.

right, got the diary, got the pen, were can i get the other thingy

The Trucker Timer app got updated today, meaning it won’t be disappearing after the next iOS update.

Will_161:
The Trucker Timer app got updated today, meaning it won’t be disappearing after the next iOS update.

Great news. Just need to go into Location Services settings and reset it so it is always using location.

Big thanks to the developer for ensuring tech addicts can continue using the app

Conan the Librarian:
A diary. And a pen. And a brain.

+1.though i find these work well enough without the diary and the pen… :smiley:

magnet 1.jpg

The data is saved on your card, all you need is a card reader and you can download it to a laptop or android device and read it from there with free programs or apps
Programs to analise your driving time start around £65

Are talking about the ‘paid for’ truck timer here that’s in the app store…?

Bigpaul:

Will_161:

Great news. Just need to go into Location Services settings and reset it so it is always using location.

Big thanks to the developer for ensuring tech addicts can continue using the app

Even doing that it still doesn’t use the gps to switch to drive

KevTee’s just put up a video of a different app called ‘tacho guard’…

youtube.com/watch?v=s8QKUWk … 3745347601

Seems more user friendly…

That Tacho Guard looks good but unless I’m crap at searching, it’s not available on the Apple Store :unamused:

I didn’t know that you had to pay for Trucker Timer either, it’s free on the Apple Store.

Tacho Guard is Android only…

Trucker Timer is definitely not free on Apple Store…

I can’t remember paying for it, I have had it since 2012 though, maybe I did buy it then :blush: