Alright - Who was it on Vanessa at 06:10 this morning?

The-Snowman:

OVLOV JAY:
I’ve got the wife’s name on my back. Some say I’m mad, but I did it for peace of mind. There’s no chance of my bit on the side coming at me with a ■■■■■■■■ :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

+1 I missed that! :laughing:

I have the name of that Welsh railway station emblazoned along the length of my todger.

Yes, you guessed it…

Rhyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaulNowak:
I have the name of that Welsh railway station emblazoned along the length of my todger.

Yes, you guessed it…

Rhyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted to have Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch tattooed on my Todger, but the tattooist didn’t know what to fill the remaining space with.

What a sad ■■■■■ Listening to feltz. Sad. Tragic in fact.

happysack:
What a sad [zb]. Listening to feltz. Sad. Tragic in fact.

Sad? Not having that HS …, and for that I’m gonna tell them all about your tattoo of Andrew and William you once told me about, which is right across your back.
:laughing: :wink:

robroy:

happysack:
What a sad [zb]. Listening to feltz. Sad. Tragic in fact.

Sad? Not having that HS …, and for that I’m gonna tell them all about your tattoo of Andrew and William you once told me about, which is right across your back.
[emoji38] :wink:

Wrong again old man! It’s a tattoo of Kate and William I’ve got.

Funnily enough Mr tinkler will probably be getting his tattoo of me removed this week when he sees my workshop bill.

He wont be the first :unamused:

Nice tat but omg seriously let down by the frilly pelmet.

Possibly our very own Rob Roys arm. He’s a fan of the frilly bits.

205:

Quality item.

Top respect.

Kerragy:

205:

Quality item.

Top respect.

He’ll get a lot of reactions from fellow drivers when they see that abomination, …reckon ‘respect’ won’t be one of them. :smiley:

the fact its a stobrat truck kinda tells you all you need to know there dontcha think?.no doubt its an ishift… :unamused:

I don’t know much about tattoo’s as I haven’t got any, but to me the colours on that tat look very bright and I wonder if it’s a transfer?

surely a photoshop job,though you would never know nowadays… :open_mouth:

my mate went to paddys tattoos in Dublin to get a big indian down his back…he remembered after 10 mins to remind him to make sure he was holding a tomahawk,paddy replies…gives a min till I finish doing the turban… :smiley: