Advice On Class Two Test Please

My boss told me that I was wasting my time doing my class 2 if it was for his benefit. At the time. We had about 40 vans, 15 7.5s and 2 12 tonners. I stuck at it anyway as I’d booked it before I got the job.

I’m tall, so I don’t really fit in a van, so I asked if I could do more 7.5 work. Within a month I had the newest 7.5 on the yard. Within 3 weeks of getting my class 2 I was doing all holiday and sickness cover, and taking any runs the regular guys didn’t want. Then one of the lads left, so I was offered our top motor. I’m now the only 100% full time HGV driver on the books.

I pursued my class 1 as well.

We’re about to open 2 new satellite depots. Fingers crossed we’ll discover we need an artic to do the transfer work.

NOVE:
My boss told me that I was wasting my time doing my class 2 if it was for his benefit. At the time. We had about 40 vans, 15 7.5s and 2 12 tonners. I stuck at it anyway as I’d booked it before I got the job.

I’m tall, so I don’t really fit in a van, so I asked if I could do more 7.5 work. Within a month I had the newest 7.5 on the yard. Within 3 weeks of getting my class 2 I was doing all holiday and sickness cover, and taking any runs the regular guys didn’t want. Then one of the lads left, so I was offered our top motor. I’m now the only 100% full time HGV driver on the books.

I pursued my class 1 as well.

We’re about to open 2 new satellite depots. Fingers crossed we’ll discover we need an artic to do the transfer work.

Well done fella, that’s what it’s all about… Proving yourself and making the game NOT playing the game, if you know what I mean? :wink: