Advice About Refrigeration Work

MancunianAndy:
What was the pay on offer if you dont mind me asking??

thanks

4 on 4 off estimated potential earnings is approx. £23,500 per annum before tax. Full on tramping Mon - Fri works out at approx. 26k per annum.

Trucker Ed:
How did you get on at Jack Richards, the promise of been able to drive a DAF always baffeld me as if it was a bonus.

I had the interview at Fakenham, as well as competency tests and a driving assessment and passed everything. The 3 hours that I spent there were really interesting and informative and I got on well with the trainer. I’ve got a couple of offers on the table - working a 4 on 4 off shift with the option of doing an extra day shift on the 5th day, or going for a Mon - Fri ‘up the road’ tramping shift with every other Saturday as part of the deal.

I need to decide over the next few days what I think will be the best option for me as a Rookie because I start there at 6am on Monday 24th August!! Induction stuff is planned for the first few days with some delivery work accompanied by the trainer thrown in to see how I measure up.

I’m really looking forward to it and can’t wait to get started. I consider myself a lucky boy and I’m still coming to terms with how quickly things have happened. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: