Abs & ebs problems

LOOPY LOU:
:smiley: Cheers for all the great info Baz but in relation to the Ebs truck warning on dafs i was talking about this light being on with no trl connected. Any more ideas would be good.

ABS fault :question: Piece of insulating tape soon cures that, cut a small square from the roll of tape & apply over the warning light, problem solved :smiling_imp: :wink: :laughing: :open_mouth:

ABS fault :question: Piece of insulating tape soon cures that, cut a small square from the roll of tape & apply over the warning light, problem solved :smiling_imp: :wink: :laughing: :open_mouth:
[/quote]

:slight_smile: Insulation tape!!! On a Lcd screen 6"x4" would be a lot o tape :laughing: :laughing:

LOOPY LOU:

:slight_smile: Insulation tape!!! On a Lcd screen 6"x4" would be a lot o tape :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]

Ok, Gaffer tape then :laughing: :laughing:

LOOPY LOU:
:smiley: Cheers for all the great info Baz but in relation to the Ebs truck warning on dafs i was talking about this light being on with no trl connected. Any more ideas would be good.

if you can let me know the ecu part number for the abs/ebs i should be able to tell you how to get a fault code from it. does the light go out when you drive off?

does the light go out when you drive off?[/quote
No it stays on the Lcd screen at all times.

LOOPY LOU:
does the light go out when you drive off?
[/quote
No it stays on the Lcd screen at all times.

can you let me know the ecu part number and ill get you a wiring diagram and tell you how to blink code it

Welcome to the board bazabs great to have a good techi to help us out.
I’ve had some trucks show an abs warning, then when you have braked above a certain speed the light goes out, but not until you’ve depressed the brake pedal is that normal.

robB39:
Welcome to the board bazabs great to have a good techi to help us out.
I’ve had some trucks show an abs warning, then when you have braked above a certain speed the light goes out, but not until you’ve depressed the brake pedal is that normal.

no thats not normal but on some of the new trailer systems like the haldex eb+ system there are some strange faults that can appear if you lose power from the iso socket and the system is then powered by the back up power from the brake ights,
what abs system was on the trailer?