Abingdon carpets

HI jakey Tony parsons was on fleetwood when i did most of my runs up there holidays ,sickness ,etc i didnt really know Ivor? . The wrecker looks familiar, could have sworn it was a leyland i drove that night but there you go old age and all that, The cafe upstairs at the yard B R S was closed when i first started there, and they used to swap boxes off trunk to smaller vehicles on the tyre contract {dunlop , pirelli } cant remember which im hopless at remembering things
Paul

Hi Jakey just a quicky not been on for a while finally got every thing sorted i am now in Weymouth and settled in.
Paul

Hi Paul , wondered where you were mate ,did your move go ok ? did you do it yourself ?

Hi Jakey the move went ok in the end,i hired a 7/5 tonner from rabbits didcot a merc atego was really good on fuel.
But never again next time if there is a next time il hire you it was hard hard hard work i ache in places i never knew i had, i admire you doing this job day in day out, Driving down, tipping, and driving back nearly killed me, another sign of getting old.
Paul