A34 crash Sutton Scotney

DickyNick:

switchlogic:
Just before I went past this northbound I encountered a truck driver reverse parking into a space in a lay by blocking both northbound lanes of the A34 with traffic speeding towards him. Unbelievable. I’ve never seen anyone pull that particular manouver. The standard of Truck driving seems to get worse daily

Traffic cop sees that and he’d be getting done with dangerous driving and rightly so.

Last time I saw a traffic cop on the A34 was about a decade ago and he was parking me up for 24 hours for being a naughty boy :smiley: They’re a rare breed these days

switchlogic:

DickyNick:

switchlogic:
Just before I went past this northbound I encountered a truck driver reverse parking into a space in a lay by blocking both northbound lanes of the A34 with traffic speeding towards him. Unbelievable. I’ve never seen anyone pull that particular manouver. The standard of Truck driving seems to get worse daily

Traffic cop sees that and he’d be getting done with dangerous driving and rightly so.

Last time I saw a traffic cop on the A34 was about a decade ago and he was parking me up for 24 hours for being a naughty boy :smiley: They’re a rare breed these days

You’re just lucky as they regularly hunt just before A303 on the south then pull you in to Sutton scotney as the have a DVSA man with them [emoji49]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You’re all looking at this the wrong way I think:
This is a beautiful piece of countyside. By only putting in a dual carriageway instead of a motorway the whole environment has been saved! (And a few quid saved too).
Alright, the money saved in the construction has been lost in delays and wasted fuel. Maybe some extra lives have been lost. (Motorways are our ssfest roads).
But think of those extra few feet of grass saved from being under tarmac.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Watching the video, I can’t believe the silver Mercedes car just drives around the truck. It doesn’t take a minute to check the driver is ok. I hope when he/she crashes, people just drive past.

extrucker:
Watching the video, I can’t believe the silver Mercedes car just drives around the truck. It doesn’t take a minute to check the driver is ok. I hope when he/she crashes, people just drive past.

Great minds think alike!

extrucker:

Watching the video I was thinking last time I heard music like that I was in a Taxi in Istanbul. :laughing: