A1 transport,leeds

Hi jack hope you are keeping well? When will the next reunion be? What do you think to having one during the summer months :sunglasses: regards paul

atlas man:
Thanks for those kind remarks, did you know malcom walker who also worked there late 80s early 90s he spent a lot of time away as well

Yes I remember Malcom Walker, I also knew him before he worked for A.one. Saw him last year fuelling up at Immingham Truckstop. He was driving a Renault Premium for one the tank container firms which the name escapes me :blush: :blush:
He still had the long hair :smiley:

philberg182:

atlas man:
Thanks for those kind remarks, did you know malcom walker who also worked there late 80s early 90s he spent a lot of time away as well

Yes I remember Malcom Walker, I also knew him before he worked for A.one. Saw him last year fuelling up at Immingham Truckstop. He was driving a Renault Premium for one the tank container firms which the name escapes me :blush: :blush:
He still had the long hair :smiley:

Hi Phil,i had to think long an hard about Malcolm :blush: i think he was related to billy Parkinson,it was the long hair that came to mind,i think we could all do with some hair,long would be a miracle :laughing: keith

Eyup Keith, the days of the long hair are well behind me :cry: :cry: . Yes I think your right he was related to Billy Parky.
I was with Keith 1 Saturday am , he’s working for Scania now :smiley: :smiley: . Hope everything’s going well for you.
I was loading wool in Bradford the other day and got chatting to a lad loading at the side of me , turned out to be Michael Jackson, Darky Donalds son who was driving for Bower Green. Small world

Oh and I must dig out a picture I have of a " youthful " Jack Graham at the Elvington sprint which must be 20 years ago , you were working the start lights if I remember correctly :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Phil

philberg182:
Eyup Keith, the days of the long hair are well behind me :cry: :cry: . Yes I think your right he was related to Billy Parky.
I was with Keith 1 Saturday am , he’s working for Scania now :smiley: :smiley: . Hope everything’s going well for you.
I was loading wool in Bradford the other day and got chatting to a lad loading at the side of me , turned out to be Michael Jackson, Darky Donalds son who was driving for Bower Green. Small world

Oh and I must dig out a picture I have of a " youthful " Jack Graham at the Elvington sprint which must be 20 years ago , you were working the start lights if I remember correctly :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Phil

Eyup Phil,k1 is a god to me i would not have had a job at xroads if he had not shown me how to go on,he rings me about faults and i ring him when i am stuck,old boy school,getting hard now the new fh come out,keith

keith 2:

philberg182:

Phil

Eyup Phil,k1 is a god to me i would not have had a job at xroads if he had not shown me how to go on,he rings me about faults and i ring him when i am stuck,old boy school,getting hard now the new fh come out,keith

wife has gone to bed,told me i am i sad lad on here at this time of night,can not help it if its in ya blood,never mind she as just been offered a job at 45grand a year may be i might listen to her if she gets it :wink: keith

keith 2:

keith 2:

philberg182:

Phil

wife has gone to bed,told me i am i sad lad on here at this time of night,can not help it if its in ya blood,never mind she as just been offered a job at 45grand a year may be i might listen to her if she gets it :wink: keith

funny you talking about bower green,was talking to a bradford lad who worked there but now works for maritime in leeds and has a new type FH,keith

I will probably know him then Keith, and our lass earns sweet f a, so if you missus can earn 45 k I’d be listening to her if I was you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yes that was the truck stop - it’s all coming back from the hazy past. Went into the South Mimms depot a few times either to load or unload, they were just behind the pumps (not far from the barbers), in fact think it was when was driving for DRJ (they used to run a small fleet of 83/84 Volvo’s out of Shoeburyness).

philberg182:
I will probably know him then Keith, and our lass earns sweet f a, so if you missus can earn 45 k I’d be listening to her if I was you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

will have to work a lot longer,miss did not get the job :frowning: never mind,we still have jobs.4th grandchild due this month :smiley: more cash to dish out ha ha,keith

keith 2:

philberg182:

will have to work a lot longer,miss did not get the job :frowning: never mind,we still have jobs.4th grandchild due this month :smiley: more cash to dish out ha ha,keith

well the little lad will be born today,sons wife has be take in,i hope he listens at school an not be a driver or a fitter :laughing: my dad told me not get in to this sort of job,did i listen no,would i swap it no :laughing: but there again did i ever listen no,keith

Well done on the newest grandchild Keith

jeffrey ellener:

Thanks Jeff,a new prop for Leeds rhinos,he was 9pound 4 ounce :open_mouth: :laughing: keith

Congrats Keith to you and yours :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

keith 2:

jeffrey ellener:

Thanks Jeff,a new prop for Leeds rhinos,he was 9pound 4 ounce :open_mouth: :laughing: keith

We need one then we can get rid of bailey lol .

Sorry I havent been on for a while guy’s, but it’s nice to see Kieth and his family expanding expanding the countries population, if you dont stop them there wont be enough room for illegal’s to move into, but still nice to here from you and wish you well with your expanding family.
Dont know if you remember my request for advice on our next reunion, but I have had no replies from any-one yet, so I’m wondering if it’s run it’s course and should it be shellved for a year, I also had a email from some-one who had a contact number for Jack Tether, but am still waiting so dont know what went wrong since I replied for info from who ever it was, but if they are reading this please contact me again by email or call me on :-07967 733880, also let me know if any-one is still interested in having another one this year, at the same place around about the same time in October, if you want to change it to November it better be before the 4th November unless you want to have it in Jacksonvill FL USA, because I’ll be there for 6 weeks, good luck to you all guy’s and thanks for keeping the interest going Kieth, without you we’d have no-one to answer to. Best Regards :-Jack

Well Kieth 2, it looks like interest in A1 have run out of steam, no-one is looking at it any more except for yourself and sometimes me, no-one has replied to have another reunion or any interest since last year, which is a shame but may-be it’s time for a rest for a while, but I see you’ve started a Leeds page which is having some response, so good luck for now to you and thanks for all your support in the past, I will be looking from time to time to hope-fully see if A1 drivers have decided to re-new there interest, and if they do I’ll try organising another get-together in the future, so keep up the good work you’ve done in the past for all drivers in our area, and I hope you got all your problems sorted out at home since the thieving scum-bags messed up your life, and hope it’s all settled down and living life to the full again for yourself and your wife.
Kind Regarda :-Jack

Jack Graham:
Well Kieth 2, it looks like interest in A1 have run out of steam, no-one is looking at it any more except for yourself and sometimes me, no-one has replied to have another reunion or any interest since last year, which is a shame but may-be it’s time for a rest for a while, but I see you’ve started a Leeds page which is having some response, so good luck for now to you and thanks for all your support in the past, I will be looking from time to time to hope-fully see if A1 drivers have decided to re-new there interest, and if they do I’ll try organising another get-together in the future, so keep up the good work you’ve done in the past for all drivers in our area, and I hope you got all your problems sorted out at home since the thieving scum-bags messed up your life, and hope it’s all settled down and living life to the full again for yourself and your wife.

Hi Jack,yes I think you are right,no one seems to come on any more :cry: :unamused: got more problems at home now,my youngest who still lives with us has just passed her exams to be a police officer :unamused: and starts this month.i will have to make sure my car is taxed and not drive home from the pub :blush: yes that was many years ago :laughing: she looks like a page 3 model, some eye candy for the force :sunglasses: keith

keith 2:

Jack Graham:

Hi Jack,yes I think you are right,no one seems to come on any more :cry: :unamused: got more problems at home now,my youngest who still lives with us has just passed her exams to be a police officer :unamused: and starts this month.i will have to make sure my car is taxed and not drive home from the pub :blush: yes that was many years ago :laughing: she looks like a page 3 model, some eye candy for the force :sunglasses: keith

Hi Kieth thanks for your reply, it was good for a few years but interest has dropped off, I think it is an idea to give it a miss this year and see how much responce we get, providing some-one finds time to look on the site, Dont worry about your daughter joining the force, I have a couple in my family, one has been in since leaving school and her brother has been in since leaving the army a few years ago and he’s now a sargent in the police force in Catterick, but in reality it’s only a uniform and regarding taxing your car I thought you was always an honnest man, but leaving the car at home these days is a normal thing, because the country is paranoied since the bag was introduced and in our job you cant afford to loose your licence, give my regards to her in her future and hope she enjoys the job, and if she looks like a model she wont have to arrest them they will be giving themselves up instead. Regards :-Jack :laughing:

Jack Graham:

keith 2:

Jack Graham:

Hi Kieth thanks for your reply, it was good for a few years but interest has dropped off, I think it is an idea to give it a miss this year and see how much responce we get, providing some-one finds time to look on the site, Dont worry about your daughter joining the force, I have a couple in my family, one has been in since leaving school and her brother has been in since leaving the army a few years ago and he’s now a sargent in the police force in Catterick, but in reality it’s only a uniform and regarding taxing your car I thought you was always an honnest man, but leaving the car at home these days is a normal thing, because the country is paranoied since the bag was introduced and in our job you cant afford to loose your licence, give my regards to her in her future and hope she enjoys the job, and if she looks like a model she wont have to arrest them they will be giving themselves up instead. Regards :-Jack :laughing:

hi jack all this time ive been on here chatting to u all on here.I work with your lad dave we were on about old days and he was telling me about your A1 days and a model F88 he got u painted in A1 red for your 60th then i clicked on i asked dave if your name was jack told him about this site.He mite be on tonite.