A - Z of Lorry Builders

Nash Quarry near Presteigne,Radnorshire.

3300John:
…jensen… no photo sorry
[/quote

Here’s a couple for you John…
[attachment=1]

READS OF PETERBOROUGH - JENSEN 001.jpg[/attachment]

T FOR TRANSPORT - JENSEN 001.jpg

What happened to Albion then?

For M, what about Manton? (sorry no pics).

Bernard

Here’s one for you albion1938

Stanfield:
Here’s one for you albion1938

That’s better! Now where were we? M for Morris

Bernard

This topic deserves a forum of it’s own.
It’s the ideal opportunity to chronicle all the pictures members have. Mods, what do you think?

gb1:
It’s the ideal opportunity to chronicle all the pictures members have. Mods, what do you think?

Needs to be a proper A-Z, we’ve missed a lot of makes already!

Bernard

albion1938:

gb1:

Bernard

I’d agree Bernard. It would require some planning and organization, but i’m sure the Mods are more than capable. It might even be a job for a new Mod, but there’s sure to be someone with sufficient interest and time to take the task on.
In fact, all it requires is a topic heading - the vehicle manufacturer - to which members could add relevant pictures. It would be preferable to have all the manufacturers under one forum though.

gb1:

albion1938:

gb1:

Bernard

I’d agree Bernard. It would require some planning and organization, but i’m sure the Mods are more than capable. It might even be a job for a new Mod, but there’s sure to be someone with sufficient interest and time to take the task on.
In fact, all it requires is a topic heading - the vehicle manufacturer - to which members could add relevant pictures. It would be preferable to have all the manufacturers under one forum though.

Well, I’ve got plenty of pictures and info if people are interested.
Bernard