A week in France :o)

nice read :wink:

Great read Bear and love the photos,feel as if I’ve been France all week.
thanks again.
regards derek

GREAT READ ENJOYABLE WITH THE PIC,S KEEP THEM ALL COMING

IN answer to Froggy… is it called Pomonas?? The big veg warehouse opn the right as you go into Marche International at St.Charles
Yep, Rob, you are a bloody observant devil!!! I actually have three chips and when the Boss wants to do something about them, then they will be repaired lol Also there is a plastic sucker for my vignettes :astonished:)How the hell you can see them though I don’t know… also it was wifeys camera and it was the first time I have been allowed to take it out of her sight . I had a crash course on how the zoom worked and what buttons to press lol

Calv, I was tipping round on Bermuda… at Dairy Crest who have an average of 20 trucks a day arriving with yoghurts from all round Europe

Enjoyed the nostalgia Bear, especially Rungis, how glad I am that I don’t go there anymore :laughing:

BTW at the Dunes. That is where I parked with an empty trailer overnight coming back from Blighty and in the morning my padlock had been cut off and stolen :smiling_imp:
Then, having found I obviously wasn’t heading north, they kindly shut the doors again.

Salut, David.

I have two very thick padlocks that couldn’t be cut off quietly, Spado lol AND i padlock both doors and even sometimes put a third on the offside door under the flap. All depends on the load

excellent read bear and a great truck what have you got lined up for this week.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
you should have sent a postcard to your gaffer with:

dear boss
im having a great time a great holiday see you soon.
from
the pallets

P`as are a spanish firmwhite tlr,s blue/yellow named logo,they do a lot of trans shipping,which way in did you go■■?

Great Read Bear, with great photos. keep them coming.
Like your truck, saw one yours either Friday 6th May or Monday 9th May, cant remember where either, im useless.

Very Good Excellent Diary and good photos of Willi Betz parking at Dunes :smiley:

I am jealous when all driversdoing driving all weeks working and travelling anywhere instead i am doing gardening maintencence at london local job and I can imagine if i sat drive in France or Germany enjoying and better than stay at London work Garden :cry: :smiley: but few year times later I WILL!!! :laughing: :smiley:

Cheers Ben

really enjoyed that bear great pics when i uesd to do france i was a frequent visiter to rungis and now i only do uk im in and outta dairy crest 4 days a week.france seems to have a major problem graffiti or is it just me seeing things . :laughing:

Betz:
Very Good Excellent Diary and good photos of Willi Betz parking at Dunes :smiley:

I am jealous when all driversdoing driving all weeks working and travelling anywhere instead i am doing gardening maintencence at london local job and I can imagine if i sat drive in France or Germany enjoying and better than stay at London work Garden :cry: :smiley: but few year times later I WILL!!! :laughing: :smiley:

Cheers Ben

Think of it this way, Ben…doing that gardening job is simply a means to an end…start putting a couple of quid away every week now, and you’ll hardly notice it’s gone…then you’ll have a handy little stash there all ready to pay for your various licences when the time comes…kind of a birthday pressie from your younger self. :wink:

Also, you’ll have a good solid reference to show you’re a willing worker, again all ready and waiting for that first interview. :grimacing:

Great story, great pics. I’m well jealous, i’d love a job like that.
Did you know where you were going or did you find the drops quite easy to find.

Neil.

Nice read Bear keep them coming. Wasn’t that far away came up the Peage from Chalon on wednesday but came off a bit earlier than you at Langres as we wanted to see the walled town and stayed off it up to Reims. The road is good fast run up to Reims probably quicker than the Peage and a lot more fun.
But there again we were on a motorbike. Stopped at St Quetin for a new front tyre, wrecked mine going around Canyon du Verdon and finished it off ging up and down the Route Napoleon. Top holiday though.