A warning to any parents and grandparents in Essex area

bigstraight6:

tmcassett:

the maoster:
God forbid you couldn’t find a diametrically opposed view in “the interest of balance” yeah right, more evidence of your descent into mental illness with an overwhelming urge to refute absolutely anything anyone says all the while convincing yourself that you only do it in the interest of balance. Don’t make me laugh

You have to laugh at Franglais rhetoric that anything he posts on these subjects (Brexit being the usual and prime example) is always done for the benefit of “discussion” and “interest of balance” and not in any way cherry picked to fit his agenda and narrative. As well as this story in the OP, I’ll bet good money he would deny that it is normally large groups of young Asian men involved in all these grooming gangs of young girls or that the sudden rise of crime in area’s that are now housing migrants (mostly Albanians) is a massive coincidence.

Of course he will, predictable boring out of touch with reality lefty.

I asked Maoster:

Franglais:

the maoster:
God forbid you couldn’t find a diametrically opposed view in “the interest of balance” yeah right, more evidence of your descent into mental illness with an overwhelming urge to refute absolutely anything anyone says all the while convincing yourself that you only do it in the interest of balance. Don’t make me laugh

Does the paper say anything at all in any way opposing what the Facebook post says?
The paper gives a phone number and incident reference if anyone has information.

And he didn`t reply.
However Winseer pointed out that the paper says, the police that say that in the incident as reported to them, no-one got out of the car.
So there is a difference there.

I made no comment about any of it.

So, to the point of this post:
What about my post, or anything in my post “diametrically opposed” to anything said before?

The Police and the paper have reported the incident pretty close to the FaceBook post.
I have added and taken away nothing from that.

And to the topic.
Child abduction, and anything in any way surrounding that is truly horrific and shouldn`t be taken lightly by anyone.
If an accusation is made it must be investigated thoroughly.
If an offence has happened it should be punished very severely.

the nodding donkey:
it is important to hear/consider both sides of a story.
The problem with so many Facebook/tiktok posts is that they are without any factual backup, and often are simple hearsay. Unfortunately many viewers then take those to be gospel, without even the smallest attempt at verification.

I’m going to recommend to the mods that you are banned from TN for the twin offences of being “too reasonable” and “insufficiently outraged by social media” :laughing:

I wish it wasn’t true, but sadly you are 100% accurate, though it’s nothing new: Even back in the mid 90’s the slogan was “Most of the stuff on The Information Superhighway is roadkill”.

Zac_A:
it is important to hear/consider both sides of a story.
The problem with so many Facebook/tiktok posts is that they are without any factual backup, and often are simple hearsay. Unfortunately many viewers then take those to be gospel, without even the smallest attempt at verification.

Very true to my regret … I once saw a post that said “I can’t believe it’s not butter” and I believed it for years… now very skeptical about dairy substitues… and blame it for being so fat… :cry:

There are only two other things that can travel at the speed of light:-

(1) Lies
(2) Bad News

People tend to believe what they see right before them, “prima facie”…

If you see someone who looks exactly like someone you know - walk into a room, pull out a gun, shoot someone dead in front of you, and walk right on out again… You are going to believe the person responsible IS that “person you thought you knew”…

And yet, we’re routinely told today that “Any evidence against billionaires - doesn’t count, because it’s obviously a deep fake”… Yeh right. #Can’t we even investigate further, like everyone is equal under the law and all#? - NO! the elites cry out in unison!

The Elites now have the power to produce damning proof against anyone who annoys them, whilst no amount of publicly-believed “Proof” is accepted for even bringing criminal charges against their own number…

A bit like the Distopian Future predicted by the authors of a century ago, except this time around - it is the PUBLIC that are the “Soft, Fatted Cattle”, with the Elites as the draconian, demonic ruling class…

The main weakness the Elites have exploited to gain such power over the public (numbering nearly 8billion people, worldwide, don’t forget!) is that we are led to believe everything is our collective fault, rather than those who rule us, with or without our consent.

Previous generations might have looked elsewhere for inspiration, far beyond the lies and weaponized wealth of the very elites closest to them…

Does anyone on here trust the police anymore?

Even the German Police of 90 years ago - appeased their own public to gain further power, but our lot - don’t even do THAT - do they?

Have we seen the police kicking in the heads of Anti Vaxers, Extinction Rebellion, The Far Left OR Right? Nope. They are so liberal, they cannot be possibly even defined as “Police” anymore, as “Police” are meant to enforce our laws as written, rather than act as “Bodyguards” for the ruling establishment that only have them between the angering public and the very establishment they might yet one day rise up, and over-throw…

We’re months away now from Major Crimes such as Murder, Kidnapping, ■■■■, and Arson - taking place in plain sight, with the police warned to “do nothing” because “The powers that be” have ordained this.

The OP mentioning “Essex” is just the tip of a rather bigger iceberg, I fear…

“County Lines Gangs”, “Boat Skippers”, “Non-Doms running Employment Agencies”, and even the racketeers running the black market for Big Pharma materials - can only rise and rise from this point.

“Just when you thought the lockdown was over” - it isn’t as safe in the street as it used to be.