A story from a bulgarian ldld

Are you two thick or are you not reading things :open_mouth:

A set of quotation marks is supposed to redirect my memory back to a link in another post from a week ago :question: :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused:

I don’t know if you noticed or not, but Brit Petes post (along with help from RobK) was one of many. I read almost all of them. Then I did a weeks work. Then, when I came home, I read most of the other postings from during the week, yours was one of them. Although I remember the gist of that Bulgarian drivers interview, I don’t remember it in detail. Too much else has happened in between and I don’t have time to revisit links like that, unless I want to take something from them, like a quote.

To prevent similar misunderstandings in the future, might I suggest you try using the ‘Quote’ button. It’s the 4th one from the left, in the row of buttons below the subject box in the “Post a reply” window.
If you’re unsure how to use it, send me a pm which I’ll reply to at my earliest opportunity, giving you details on how all of those buttons work.

A set of quotation marks is supposed to redirect my memory back to a link in another post from a week ago

No , a set of quotation marks are supposed to tell you that the words in between them were said by a third party and these words are being repeated.

I read almost all of them

Instead of scanning posts and then making quick assumptions try reading them fully…Oh i forgot, you were busy, but not busy enough to slate me in public.And as for the last paragraph in your reply…well thanks for your condescending advice,i’ll try harder sir :unamused: As for you Harry

Do you think we are all mind readers on here.?

No but I’d like to think you were a post reader…and how dare you call me thick :smiling_imp: Oh, and I thought personal insults were against the rules,or does that only apply to certain members :wink: To put this back on an even keel… I aplogise for causing confusion by not using the quote button,but was trying to highlight the fact that the driver in the link openly admitted regularly nodding off and could shortly be plying his trade in this country.

Glad we got that sorted… :laughing:

De nada :wink: