A small load restraint question

Thanks - some useful information to pass on to my boss. He drives a BMW :smiley:

The embarrassing thing is… it’s not even a proper van :blush: it’s a Nissan eNV-200, electric with an extra row of seats and… windows. This project started when we had a bigger, proper van, and several other things have changed since. The container is an insulated box to hold a metal canister that contains frozen blood samples (they’ll be in boxes…)

Here’s a picture of it taken previously

The reat seats will be well bolted down and that wee box aint goin nowhere … (apart from where you take it) so crack on drive, it will be fine… :slight_smile:

raymundo:
The reat seats will be well bolted down and that wee box aint goin nowhere … (apart from where you take it) so crack on drive, it will be fine… :slight_smile:

My thoughts exactly.
Don’t over-think it. 100KG, that won’t move how you’ve strapped it there.
I’ve done less with 1000 kg pallets. :laughing: :blush:

And just as well it dont weigh much more as then it would be difficult to get it out with that back door arrangement which is a wee bit silly considering the van Is used for carrying goods imo.

Thanks everyone - I’ll try and explain it to the suits.

Getting the box to and from the van and the laboratory on the first floor is a whole other hurdle - but at least the tailgate keeps the rain off :smiley: