A.S.Rawlings Transport Ltd

traniht:
Havnt done this for a long time so ill try and get it right this time :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Brother Mick Hellawell passed away last night after a long fight with cancer
We will miss you mick

RIP Mick A privilege knowing you.My condolences to you Ian and to Micks family.

Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

traniht:
Havnt done this for a long time so ill try and get it right this time :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Brother Mick Hellawell passed away last night after a long fight with cancer
We will miss you mick

Ian so sorry to hear that Mick has passed away, Angie and I send our condolences to you and the family.

Regards
Richard

A.S. Rawlings Ltd. Mick Hellawell RIP. Respect big man, always a pleasure in your company.

Jim ā€œFergyā€ Ferguson at the funeral of Mick Hellawell.

Hi all, I remember Fergie he shore turned some good work out of his work shop, he made me a bunk for my F86 so that I didnā€™t have to sleep in the passenger seat, he also extended the 12meter trailers to 13 meters all on his own!! He also hasnā€™t changed a bit Cheers Andy

Hi All,

Just to say John Hoodā€™s (The Wing Commander) funeral is Friday 23/11/18 2pm at Alderholt church.

Regards
Richard

correct thread for this 1

img04444444.jpg

Best I get back in me cave then knuckles rapped, Buzzer.

Buzzer:

I like things in the right place

Buzzer:

robthedog:

Buzzer:

Thatā€™s why Imā€™e back in me cave & your in the Savoy Hotel, basically they were one of the first companies to ship through Southampton many years ago and also bought most if not all there trucks from Princes Commercials, a lot of there drivers came from around the town so does it really matter, it was a picture that was posted by me on the wrong thread according to you but thatā€™s your opinion and others would not be so picky about it so sorry for my misconduct, will try harder in the future promise, Buzzer.

Buzzer:

robthedog:

Buzzer:

Thatā€™s why Imā€™e back in me cave & your in the Savoy Hotel, basically they were one of the first companies to ship through Southampton many years ago and also bought most if not all there trucks from Princes Commercials, a lot of there drivers came from around the town so does it really matter, it was a picture that was posted by me on the wrong thread according to you but thatā€™s your opinion and others would not be so picky about it so sorry for my misconduct, will try harder in the future promise, Buzzer.

WHATEVER I thought this was the best place for it but never mind letā€™s have an argument for arguments sake if it keeps you happy

Hereā€™s Micky Cairns AKA Micky ā€œOlioā€ having lunch on the TT Venturer with Matt ā€œShoot 'em upā€ Callaghan of Robert Armstrongā€™s, circa 1980.
Photo courtesy of Richard green

20200705_210323.jpg

gazzer:
Hereā€™s Micky Cairns AKA Micky ā€œOlioā€ having lunch on the TT Venturer with Matt ā€œShoot 'em upā€ Callaghan of Robert Armstrongā€™s, circa 1980.
Photo courtesy of Richard green

IIRC Micky Olio went on to have a restaurant over Fordingbridge way, am I right Gazzer, cheers Buzzer
PS what happened to little Les Corn and the rabbit farm in Wales ?

Having a clear out at home and found this.

I remember Polly being interviewed on T.V about it.

Regards
Richard

MaggieD:
Having a clear out at home and found this.

I remember Polly being interviewed on T.V about it.

Regards
Richard

You could have ironed it first before photographing ha ha

Yes Rob sorry about that but it was the Au Pairā€™s day off and the Doctor said Iā€™m not allowed near sharp objects :unamused:

Regards
Richard

Am I going mad or was or is this a ASR Scania with the aquila trailer, remember they had one did they not and got a feeling Brain damage drove it Buzzer

Merv Pierce,s (RIP this year ) Transcon and John Nichols with the Scania

Buzzer, you are correct ā€œBrain Damageā€ drove that SCANIA for Rawlings.

On another note:
Our colleague Ernie Bignall passed away this week.
A great character in the Rawlings clan of misfits!
God bless ya Ernesto.