A new thread "Men Only"

Volvofh16:
great pics,any chance of some interior pics of the truck please ?

just had this fitted, kin mint saves stopping…

LOL,you must have the 780,a tad larger than it looks in the photos :laughing: . Gladly swap my wibbly wobbly wandering KW for a VN any day :unamused: .

flat to the mat:
LOL,you must have the 780,a tad larger than it looks in the photos :laughing: . Gladly swap my wibbly wobbly wandering KW for a VN any day :unamused: .

I had a wandering Kenworth last time I was here Mr Mat & I far prefer this little Volvo, it makes you look smashing at backing in as You can see where your going rather than your sleeper birth…

fly sheet:

flat to the mat:

I had a wandering Kenworth last time I was here Mr Mat & I far prefer this little Volvo, it makes you look smashing at backing in as You can see where your going rather than your sleeper birth…

You not lost with the lack of dials in a volvo then lol looks pretty much the same as euro spec ones

taffytrucker:

fly sheet:

flat to the mat:

You not lost with the lack of dials in a volvo then lol looks pretty much the same as euro spec ones

Not a fan of too many dials Chap, its nearly the same as a european one barring a few bits & bats…

fly sheet:

taffytrucker:

fly sheet:

flat to the mat:

Not a fan of too many dials Chap, its nearly the same as a european one barring a few bits & bats…

Like a bonnet and a ‘proper’ gearbox :laughing:

newmercman:

fly sheet:

taffytrucker:

fly sheet:

flat to the mat:

Not forgetting the build quality either :laughing:

newmercman:

fly sheet:

taffytrucker:

fly sheet:

flat to the mat:

I love the I-shift box on the volvo but have heard you guys got it over there aswell. In one last company we got some new FH in 2 days later one of the boys was in workshops with a leaky roof lol

The Flysheet is still out-there and the loads are getting heavier.