A Look At The New Scania S Series (A moving picture)

eagerbeaver:

switchlogic:

eagerbeaver:

switchlogic:
Yeah the soundproofing is remarkable, it’s as quiet inside as any car imo

No it’s not. Stop talking ■■■■■■■■ man.

Speaking from experience are we?

Yes. Check out the pictures of my truck thread mate. I also did a bit of a write up on here about the truck.

Keep up at the back…

Pacquiao - Marquez Fight 4_2.jpg

eagerbeaver:

switchlogic:

eagerbeaver:

switchlogic:
Yeah the soundproofing is remarkable, it’s as quiet inside as any car imo

No it’s not. Stop talking ■■■■■■■■ man.

Speaking from experience are we?

Yes. Check out the pictures of my truck thread mate. I also did a bit of a write up on here about the truck.

Keep up at the back…

So a couple drivers express their opinion about a truck relative to other trucks they have driven, but thats ■■■■■■■■ because you done “a bit of a write up” on it ? Take a day off mate [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nick2008:
Was that u stomping up the m6 at 1am jn 13 then tonight

No not I.

My new scania picked up friday :confused:

Just got the new R450 with high roof (topline) at the begining of the week, had a 14 plate (4) series R450 topline before it, and must say this has to be the best truck to come out of scania, barring the mighty 143 450, and have to agree, its very quite inside that quite I don’t really notice the reefer kicking in when driving, and hardly any cab roll when slinging it about now, unlike the 4 series, opti-cruise has been improved over the years, first truck I had with it in was a 1997 4 series V8 with the 3 pedals.
Did you sus out the tacho info on the dash? gives a lot of info now, count down for 4.5 hour drive, count down for 9 or 10 hour drive day and count down for weekly drive limit, and now includes WTD working time count down.
All in all a decent truck to drive.

They’ve put the steering wheel on the wrong sode :smiley:

dozy:
My new scania picked up friday :confused:

Does your new truck have a fridge in it?

It would have been better if you thought of switching the engine off while you were talking been an experienced blog person i would have thought you would be ahead of the game on that apparently not

I think Stavros does a better job. :exclamation:

youtu.be/zBQhn6osH-Q

ThrustMaster:

youtu.be/zBQhn6osH-Q

31 minutes long! I did watch it a while ago. The difference is from me you get a review from a driver who’s been living and working in the truck whereas he seems to be a wannabe TV presenter. That’s not a criticism of him, his presenting was good, better than mine, and a lot more slick, but his was a review of a lorry he only got in 10 minutes previously mine is a truck I’ve been driving for a month. Horses for courses. Also if I remember correctly he doesn’t criticise a single thing, rather he sounded like he read the brochure once too often :wink:

nightline:
It would have been better if you thought of switching the engine off while you were talking been an experienced blog person i would have thought you would be ahead of the game on that apparently not

Is the old hearing failing in one’s old age? I’m sure the doctor can help :wink:

TURN OFF THE IMAGE STABLISATION!!!

Feel sea sick after watching the other video…

ThrustMaster:

youtu.be/zBQhn6osH-Q

Not for me, that fella looks and sounds a bit manic, not sure on the selfie stick presenting either, I prefer Luke’s version, truly from a drivers perspective with a bit of personality added in.

R143-500:

ThrustMaster:

youtu.be/zBQhn6osH-Q

Not for me, that fella looks and sounds a bit manic, not sure on the selfie stick presenting either, I prefer Luke’s version, truly from a drivers perspective with a bit of personality added in.

Thank you sir