A legend..really

JIMBO47:
No many legends left now on the 75 ,the likes o Yakka an Bertie, even Problemchild are retired or passed on and they would never call there selfs legends just guys earning a penny or two.

Do you mean Problemchild from Carlisle ?
Bloody hell, that’s a blast from the past, I was just a boy when he was on the go,… him and his mate Mutley. :smiley:
There surely can’t be 2 of em. :smiley:

He’s not legend, something else “end” maybe.
However, he’s has 30k subscribers and most of his videos reach 25-30k views so he is doing pretty well for himself.
I’d estimate he gets between £200-400 a month in Adsense revenue, which’s isn’t to be sniffed at when all you are doing is filming yourself sat on your arse all day.

If people wanna watch it, then good on him for making it.

109LWB:
He’s not legend, something else “end” maybe.
However, he’s has 30k subscribers and most of his videos reach 25-30k views so he is doing pretty well for himself.
I’d estimate he gets between £200-400 a month in Adsense revenue, which’s isn’t to be sniffed at when all you are doing is filming yourself sat on your arse all day.

If people wanna watch it, then good on him for making it.

Spot on pal ,This thread shows how devided truckers are imo lol .It reeks of petty jealousy to me ,anyone doing something slightly diferent and earning a few bob is always going to stand out ,Possitively or Negatively .And i note the hero "Called a bender in another thread :laughing: " Mod says it is for kids ?Well is that not good for transport ?

I just wonder after the various slayings he has had on here and came on and posted if maybe the fella has thought I’ll call myself a road legend and see how long until I get a thread on trucknet getting slaughtered for it

Jimmy McNulty:
I just wonder after the various slayings he has had on here and came on and posted if maybe the fella has thought I’ll call myself a road legend and see how long until I get a thread on trucknet getting slaughtered for it

I still can’t believe the guy who once posted a vid of himself on here defending the lad.
This guy was actually in tears over it. :laughing: :laughing:

Apparently you’re not allowed to have an opinion regarding YouTube “Leg Ends” as it stirs up the snowflake fangirls and they get all passive aggressive on you…

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X704F using Tapatalk

robroy:

Jimmy McNulty:

I still can’t believe the guy who once posted a vid of himself on here defending the lad.
This guy was actually in tears over it. :laughing: :laughing:

I might have to look that up when I have a chance, vaguely remember it :laughing:

Reef:
Apparently you’re not allowed to have an opinion regarding YouTube “Leg Ends” as it stirs up the snowflake fangirls and they get all passive aggressive on you…

I’m nobody’s fan girl just find some of the comments very similar to a scenario I seen earlier in the week.

Lad is seriously struggling to get on a bay and there are numerous experienced (by the looks of them) stood around laughing about it. Not one of them offering to help, I’m trying to look away but eventually when no help from anyone else was forthcoming had to walk over and offered either advice or put it on the bay for him.

Right laugh being a new driver fortunately the fella seemed to laugh it off, we have all been new but I don’t remember being as bad he was.

Jimmy McNulty:
I’m nobody’s fan girl

I never said you was bud…

And in regards to helping people I get what you’re saying and I agree with you, unfortunately there are an abundance of mouth-breathers with a licence these days as this forum and even this very thread is a testament to.

I’m going to take my Go Pro’s on tour this summer. Should make for some good videos, you’ll get to see me shout at the French a lot.

Think the word legend should be hyphenated leg-end!

DF40:
Each to there own. My attitude to life is : couldn’t give a (zb) what anyone else is doing.
Great thing with internet/ social media : if you don’t like it…don’t watch it

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

^^^^^
This all day long…
Probably a little cringeworthy but theyre doing no one any harm and if they can earn a few quid from adserve in doing so, good luck to them.

AndrewG:

DF40:
Each to there own. My attitude to life is : couldn’t give a (zb) what anyone else is doing.
Great thing with internet/ social media : if you don’t like it…don’t watch it

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

^^^^^
This all day long…
Probably a little cringeworthy but theyre doing no one any harm and if they can earn a few quid from adserve in doing so, good luck to them.

I did take that attitude, but aint so sure now. Im not in any sort of target audience for “Trucker Jay”, so although I took a quick look, I wont be going back too often. Im sure he won`t be surprised or upset at my taking a pass on his offerings.
But my doubts are from the sort of people who may be encouraged into the industry by his videos: if some under-achievers with a chip on their shoulder fancy going further than him by getting a truck licence and acting like bullying fools is that harmless? Will his sillier videos attract even sillier people to drive trucks? Might not be an effect at all, but I do wonder?
Us finding his attitude cringeworthy is little reason to slate him, agreed. Him possibly attracting the type who think his worse excesses are acceptable, or even the norm, is worrying.

robroy:

JIMBO47:
No many legends left now on the 75 ,the likes o Yakka an Bertie, even Problemchild are retired or passed on and they would never call there selfs legends just guys earning a penny or two.

Do you mean Problemchild from Carlisle ?
Bloody hell, that’s a blast from the past, I was just a boy when he was on the go,… him and his mate Mutley. :smiley:
There surely can’t be 2 of em. :smiley:

aye Campbell is still alive an kicking in Dumfries was wae robsons / curries / Securicor on the paris hurl. I can mind o …

This thread seems to be going off on a slight deviation from its original context, so while its still remotely relevant I’d just like to clear up a point.

I’ve no malice against Scott, Kev, Luke c or even Jay (since he grew up a bit) the cringe for me is the hashtag roadlegends thing that’s all.

Like already said if you like watching truck vlogs, woodworking vlogs, farming vlogs or makeup vlogs that’s up to you, who are we to judge?

And finally if you’re too narrow minded to accept what other people do with their spare time simply because you “don’t get it” then that’s your problem not theirs!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same reef. as the op my only point was the use of the word “legend”. to me a legend is somebody like sir ranulph fiennes who apart from all his acheivements sat in his garden shed and cut his frostbitten fingertips off with a jigsaw. :open_mouth: now that is a LEGEND…

oh and I forgot to mention this bloke… :smiley:

youtu.be/8Y29yHWgb3U

Is he still on here?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

El Deano:
Is he still on here?

who? ranulph or trevor

Jimmy McNulty:

Reef:

I’m nobody’s fan girl just find some of the comments very similar to a scenario I seen earlier in the week.

Lad is seriously struggling to get on a bay and there are numerous experienced (by the looks of them) stood around laughing about it. Not one of them offering to help, I’m trying to look away but eventually when no help from anyone else was forthcoming had to walk over and offered either advice or put it on the bay for him.

Right laugh being a new driver fortunately the fella seemed to laugh it off, we have all been new but I don’t remember being as bad he was.

You probably would not approve of my behaviour this week then.

Newish pass at our place reversing into an extremely tight indoor bay at Co-op Lea Green. Just as his trailer was about to go in, I blasted my horn. Lad cacked himself, rammed his brakes on whilst smacking his head on the drivers window door frame.

Funniest thing I’ve seen for ages :laughing: (Sam did find it funny later on after he threw his undies in the bin)

Trucker Jay. He was around for a while.