A few driving hours questions

shuttlespanker:

peirre:

shuttlespanker:
but why does she need to remove her card?

Corrected for you …
As the last time I met Grumpybum (Julia) she was one of the few ladies on this forum

my sincerest apologies to Grumpybum (Julia) :blush: :blush:

Don’t give it a second thought - as far as this forum is concerned, I’m a driver, gender doesn’t come into it. If it bothered me I would have a user name that made it obvious, rather than one which accurately describes my personality :confused:

Nice to be called a lady though, and by someone who’s actually met me :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Thanks to everyone for the replies. It was pretty much as I suspected. Sometimes you just doubt yourself and think you must be missing something. So that’s cleared that up then. Next!

often a problem i had at stobarts.

last day on shift would sometimes find me at tescos middlewich were i often was on a 13 after maxing out my hours through the week.
would run out of hours and the van with the night driver would turn up, i would have to empty my gear out the cab then take the van back to warrington…my complants fell on deaf ears, i was younger and keener then but more importantly i changed jobs so i dont go near RDC’S anymore :smiley: