A cut above the rest TruckNet drivers top 10

knight2:
I don’t believe a list was ever intended just a well baited hook. Good post made good reading :smiley: :smiley: :confused:

I reckon a list WAS intended, but he bottled it because of the potential backlash. :smiley:

joeyd:

eagerbeaver:

yourhavingalarf:

eagerbeaver:
Take no notice of the ■■■■■ brigade pal. Loads on here dispensing advice :unamused: Bottom line is this, too many folk are worried about getting in trouble or losing a job. Frightened fools…

This…

Coming from a quitter.

I know. I just decided after 3 years of rooting through the bin bag of crap jobs on offer in the driving world, that I am capable of far more.
Still…I will miss the overcrowded roads, the inadequate parking, filthy MSA’s, pathetic pay, the tedium of listening to half wits in RDC waiting rooms, the disdain of the public etc…

(That’s why I am on the list and you are not mate :grimacing: On your finest day you are no match for me on my worst. Think of me as a scalpel. And you as a disposable white plastic party knife [emoji38] ).

To be fair to beaver, If I was too dim to have found a decent driving job after 3 years I would have quit too :slight_smile:

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Perhaps…

I should have stated that my list of superstar (saving puppies from burning buildings) truckers was in no particular order.

With hindsight, I should have done the list alphabetically.

So you can all stop whingeing about who was where and the possible mental scarring that may or may not have taken place.

honestly its like a bus load of school kids hopped up on redbull on the last day of term

So am I on the list?
Is it the official list or the fake list?
If I didn’t make it on the list then can I just pretend anyway?
I like lists.
I’m going to make a list about being on a list.
Who wants to be on my list of lists?

The whole experience…

Has left me feeling listless.

More like make you wanna go an get ■■■■■■ … :slight_smile:

None of us will ever stand a cat in hell’s of being numero uno on this list, as long as we have the ‘‘Trucknet Oracle’’ on site, who is…Carryfast. :sunglasses:
This guy is something else, he’s an authority on EVERY ■■■■ thing,.an expert in every field.
International Trucking? …he knows it all, due to his experience of traveliling abroad on hols in his Austin Maxi.

His knowledge of British Politics is second to none, down to how many Louis Vuitton handbags Maggie Thatch owned.

Aerial warfare? he has commented on that on a couple of occasions, ther’s nothing he does not know about.

In fact he can bore the arse off you over 5 pages on anything, he’s the kind of guy that could clear a pub faster than a coked up Stevie Wonder with a machine gun. :smiley:

He has even gave me life coaching tips in the past, telling me what I should and should not have done when my business went ■■■■ up in the 90s…to which I will be eternally grateful… …( :unamused: ) :laughing:

So there you have it chaps, we have no chance, so I will nominate the guy who makes Google look inferior.
Carryfast for THE ‘Cut above’ list number 1.
:smiley:

Robroy, you mean Curryfart, in fact our resident Master Bateson CF is indeed Google, got an answer for everything after 45 years of mowing the grass for the council.
It was an Austin Maestro Vanden Plas, with a square steering wheel, that he toured Siberia,Mongolia and Europe in to meet Putin for peace talks at the Kremlin.
Once ■■■■ has posted, the thread is ruined by pages of essays which is pasted off the tinterwebbythingy or he gets his information off the tellyboxthingy on those all night historic programs about the war.
The only vehicle Curry has driven is a two stroke petrol driven lawn mower.