A bit of good news at last

if they get rid of Ken Bruce,i won’t bother with the radio anymore…just play my cd’s :slight_smile:

Scott Mills is he the one that bats the other ways?

miketdt:

He’s just got engaged to a girl, but that doesn’t mean much.

I wouldn’t care anyway as he’s only talking into my ears, not coming in them!

I listen to 5 live in the morning untill 9am then its audio books or music of Spotify for the rest of the day.
The radio these days is pur drivel…can someone dig Kenny Everett back up as he has more life in him than the dross today!

I listen to R2 every day… I start at 12 so its end of Ken (don’t mind him) then Vine (I find him amusing and annoying in equal measures) then Steve Wright. I switch off after him due to arriving at destination and better things to do than listen to radio.

I like the factoids, and his colleagues more than him, but Ive noticed in the last few years, he’s started to sound a bit senile!? He repeats himself, he reads the same messages out he’s just read out a few minutes ago, and generally seems to have lost the plot! I also find most of his joke impression sections pretty lame and repetitive. I remember donkey years ago when he was on R1 when he did stuff like Mr Angry, that was more funny.

A good decision to move him on, though I really don’t like Scott Mills, find him a condescending twit tbh…think I will be looking for something else to listen to on my M1 south journey everyday!!

the maoster:

miketdt:

He’s just got engaged to a girl, but that doesn’t mean much.

I wouldn’t care anyway as he’s only talking into my ears, not coming in them!

I think you will find he got engaged to a bloke and announced it live on air. Ho hum its 2022.
I think its all going a bit “over inclusive” in many respects. They will be giving women the vote next