90tonnes

tango boy:

Goldfinger:
90 ton!!■■

REALLY■■? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Why not ■■? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
Looks to me like they have reloaded them 8 leggers with the load, it’s been weighed so :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Probably what the company who removed the waste for the council charged them for 90tonnes!!

mucker85:

Harry Monk:
That is a pretty cool looking JCB, I have never seen one of those before.

Scrap/waste handler. Tidy bit of kit.

These are very popular in demolitions

IT IS HOPED SOMEONE WORKING IN LOGISTICS WILL RECOGNISE THE DISTINCTIVE VEHICLE.
Yeah right! Bum twitching for every driver of a battered 6x4 motor in the Manchester area? Every skip operator will be totally squeaky “no never seen it, mate” clean.
90 tonne on the trailer, what moved it? A Scammell under STGO? Like f… it was some knackered old motor that didn’t alert the motorway camera control room.
The gross weight of most trailers is 36,000kg and ejector trailers look heavy, around 20 tonne empty so put 90 tonne on then a 6x4 tractor unit of nearly 10 tonne and we’re getting near 120 tonne? But saying that, I did have a transport manager who thought 44,000kg was the payload so 90 tonne is quite feasible.

That will do as I’ve just realised he did leave to go to a recycling company in Stockport, not a long way from Openshaw.

Maybe muck beaten in to it to get that weight in it but you would never get rubbish in it to weigh that much.

seen some other pics and its full to the brim with what looks like wet mud, sloppy ■■■■ and clay as well as some waste, not a normal ejector trailer load

If the load is as described 90 tonnes would be upto £11000 to tip legally, minus the £700-£800 scrap value of the trailer, someone has saved a small fortune.

We have had quite a few old box trailers dumped round these parts recently filled to the brim with old tyres , costs all of us in the end :frowning:

d4c24a:
We have had quite a few old box trailers dumped round these parts recently filled to the brim with old tyres , costs all of us in the end :frowning:

There was one dumped on a layby on the A13 last year, you could tell it was ex Royal Mail Tidd 40 footer, all rusty, no plates on it, full to the brim with old tyres

beanie:
IT IS HOPED SOMEONE WORKING IN LOGISTICS WILL RECOGNISE THE DISTINCTIVE VEHICLE.
Yeah right! Bum twitching for every driver of a battered 6x4 motor in the Manchester area? Every skip operator will be totally squeaky “no never seen it, mate” clean.
90 tonne on the trailer, what moved it? A Scammell under STGO? Like f… it was some knackered old motor that didn’t alert the motorway camera control room.

Maybe this nice looking Foden? (Watching this it surprised me how well-kept the tractor appeared, given that it was missing brakes and other critical components.)

youtube.com/watch?v=y8kDPrHcio0