43 'ers

In complete livery!

Beautiful

whatever happened ?

now they have mercedes trucks eastern block drivers on irish plates ■■?

En-Tour-Age:
In complete livery!

Mike P…what happened…forced to expand and restrict on wages due to competition, all
as a result of EC-changes…with also a necessity to diverse into countries close to their best
customers…hence Qtrucking (CZ), Viana & Fernandes (P), O’Neill (EI), Richards (GB), Vastelux
(L) and some other entities. From A-J I notice that nowadays roughly 175 MB’s and some 500
trailers are in their fleet, as noticed all MB so
[quote Saviem: the change from Scania would
have cause some hectic in the board-room of the Swedes]
one make, one service.

In the early sixties Van Steenbergen (a.k.a. Transport Arendonk) had a strong co-operation
with Cretschmar of Wuppertal for mutual groupage-business in Belgium and Western Germany.

Actually there are nice pictures (where?) of a Van Steenbergen Krupp with Cretschmar-tarpaulin.

The moment I find it (might do the searching now) I’ll post it over here, though it will polute this
thread with strangers I think.

Hello Sir

Just the normal for all european hauliers then

Many thanks for the information i am very familiar with this company

all the best

Mike Ponsonby…

En-Tour-Age:
Mike P…what happened…forced to expand and restrict on wages due to competition, all
as a result of EC-changes…with also a necessity to diverse into countries close to their best
customers…hence Qtrucking (CZ), Viana & Fernandes (P), O’Neill (EI), Richards (GB), Vastelux
(L) and some other entities. From A-J I notice that nowadays roughly 175 MB’s and some 500
trailers are in their fleet, as noticed all MB so
[quote Saviem: the change from Scania would
have cause some hectic in the board-room of the Swedes]
one make, one service.

In the early sixties Van Steenbergen (a.k.a. Transport Arendonk) had a strong co-operation
with Cretschmar of Wuppertal for mutual groupage-business in Belgium and Western Germany.

Actually there are nice pictures (where?) of a Van Steenbergen Krupp with Cretschmar-tarpaulin.

The moment I find it (might do the searching now) I’ll post it over here, though it will polute this
thread with strangers I think.

MIKE P:
Beautiful

whatever happened ?

now they have mercedes trucks eastern block drivers on irish plates ■■?

En-Tour-Age:
In complete livery!

The vosa must love them

Are you the ponsonby of the very tidy old blue and white fleet firm ,or the very tidy pale blue modern fleet ,or neither :question: :unamused: :unamused:

Yes mate im the grandson of d j Ponsonby

My trucks are similar livery M A Ponsonby[

quote=“seth 70”]Are you the ponsonby of the very tidy old blue and white fleet firm ,or the very tidy pale blue modern fleet ,or neither :question: :unamused: :unamused:
[/quote]

:smiley:

604069_293955670715813_1990584488_n.jpg

Found some input, the Scania-input counts, however apology for Krupp-input.