4 on 4 off (opinions please)

i can never see how the money would be worked out unless on a fixed wage. surly some weeks you would get less money than others.

cooper1203:
i can never see how the money would be worked out unless on a fixed wage. surly some weeks you would get less money than others.

I’m on 4on 4 off, on a salary which is divided by 12 and paid monthly

Ours is divided by 52 so the same amount goes in the bank every week, any extra days the week after.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Brilliant shift pattern, and I would go back to it in a heartbeat!

I did it for like 3 years in my previous job. Loads of time off and easy overtime opportunities. I’m gonna fill my boots this end of year and I’m going to look into it start of next year. I could go to the gym abs my ■■■ won’t be as fat as I’m starting to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son does 4on 4 off best thing he has done …travel to work less nice 4 days to do what you want total refreshed to go back to work , It is also better if you like to go away during the week it is not as crowded as weekends :stuck_out_tongue:

My son does 4on 4 off best thing he has done …travel to work less nice 4 days to do what you want total refreshed to go back to work , It is also better if you like to go away during the week it is not as crowded as weekends :stuck_out_tongue: