26 year old HGV - to move to Sweden

You are happy to ■■■■ in a bottle.
You’re a shoe in.

dieseldog999:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
total pish. :unamused:
its not the white uk populations fault that muslims breed like rats with an average 8 children in every family compared to the uk having 2.
anywhere that is populated by the flipflops for working drives wages down or otherwise stops them from increasing .
if they come to work,then its not their fault as they are only chasing wages the same as the irish and the brits did years ago,its the goverments fault for letting them in and ive no problem with them in that respect,whereas the illegals/anti british muslims are a different bucket of eels entirely.
its a forum,anyone is entitled to their own opinion,even if you are wrong… :slight_smile:

You have your opinion, I have the facts. It is the white UK populations fault, that they have not had more than one or two offspring, who else? It doesn’t matter though. For a growing economy needs a steady base of workers, not a shrinking one. Your opinion is one of “I’m alright Jack”, as a diminishing supply of a given sector of workforce will undoubtedly drive up the wages. Unfortunately it will ultimately ■■■■■■■ the sector and everything connected to it, thanks to the sector outpricing itsef into oblivion. UK coalminers anyone?

milodon:

dieseldog999:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
its not the white uk populations fault that muslims breed like rats with an average 8 children in every family compared to the uk having 2.
anywhere that is populated by the flipflops for working drives wages down or otherwise stops them from increasing .
if they come to work,then its not their fault as they are only chasing wages the same as the irish and the brits did years ago,its the goverments fault for letting them in and ive no problem with them in that respect,whereas the illegals/anti british muslims are a different bucket of eels entirely.
its a forum,anyone is entitled to their own opinion,even if you are wrong… :slight_smile:

You have your opinion, I have the facts. It is the white UK populations fault, that they have not had more than one or two offspring, who else? It doesn’t matter though. For a growing economy needs a steady base of workers, not a shrinking one. Your opinion is one of “I’m alright Jack”, as a diminishing supply of a given sector of workforce will undoubtedly drive up the wages. Unfortunately it will ultimately ■■■■■■■ the sector and everything connected to it, thanks to the sector outpricing itsef into oblivion. UK coalminers anyone?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the uk unions put the coal miners and every other aspect of the uk workforce right down the pan and rightly so in my opinion as all they wanted was as much money for a litte effort with the proof being there is no uk industry left nowadays in comparison to 30 years ago.
im still trying to work out exactly your point in your last cpl of posts.

Short and sweet - the immigrant population (the sort that works and breeds) offers more to the society, than you do.

dieseldog999:

milodon:

dieseldog999:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the uk unions put the coal miners and every other aspect of the uk workforce right down the pan and rightly so in my opinion as all they wanted was as much money for a litte effort with the proof being there is no uk industry left nowadays in comparison to 30 years ago.

Hey - you - British coalminer ffs… it takes in average 3-5h to load artic tipper in british coal mine… shut your hole and get to work… once you’ve got loading time to 30min you are allowed to open it…

british coalmines are the most inneficient places for tippers to go…

kyk:

dieseldog999:

milodon:

dieseldog999:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey - you - British coalminer ffs… it takes in average 3-5h to load artic tipper in british coal mine… shut your hole and get to work… once you’ve got loading time to 30min you are allowed to open it…

british coalmines are the most inneficient places for tippers to go…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
my point entirely :slight_smile:

milodon:
Short and sweet - the immigrant population (the sort that works and breeds) offers more to the society, than you do.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
id wonder just how many would agree with that opinion.
possibly not so many that are swamped and surrounded with them i would imagine. :unamused:

milodon:

Considering unemployment amongst the UK’s muslim population is higher than the national average somehow I doubt it

milodon:

I thought there would be no confusion in the underligned part. Just how many “flipflops” worship Allah? Let us rant on-topic, thanks!

milodon:

milodon:

I thought there would be no confusion in the underligned part. Just how many “flipflops” worship Allah? Let us rant on-topic, thanks!

The Eastern Europeans don’t generally breed like rabbits here they come make enough to set themselves up in their own country and return, however creating a massive pensions timebomb for which the liberal elite will say the only solution is to allow more immigrants in thereby perpetuating the problem, and in general western European countries have discouraged their populations from breeding like rabbits

milodon:

milodon:

Could you clarify how the Hungarian working alongside me who is on the same wage paying the same taxes contributes more to society than I do?

milodon:

milodon:

Oh wait you mean the slavic tiger economies of Europe.More like the net scroungers of Europe.As for us absolutely the lazy no hopers who saved the whole of Europe from German ■■■■■■■■■■.As for East Euro a backward under paid zb hole where even its own people don’t want to live.Reliant on Brit hand outs and free movement to survive because they can’t make their own place fit to live in by their own efforts.With wage levels through the floor because they don’t know the meaning of sticking together for better terms and conditions.Unlike the WW2 generation’s solidarity which dragged the country;s smashed economy out of the gutter in 1945-75.Despite the best efforts of the employer classes to derail them until Thatcher finished the job of making it a country fit only for Slavic and other third world immigrants to feel at home in.

Although look on the bright side at least your anti Brit bs will do wonders for the anti Corbyn pro UKIP Labour vote.

Daring to go back on topic for moment but has the OP considered taking a cheap flight over to SE and hiring a car and going round knocking on doors to suss the place out? I’ve been there a lot recently and a few blokes did mention driver shortage so maybe there is. Very nice place to work as a truck driver but it wouldn’t be for me to be living there but then each their own in that regard. Worth noting how big it is, some of our lot think Stockholm is 'northern Sweden’but when you look at the map it definitely isn’t!

dieseldog999:

milodon:

dieseldog999:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You don’t think the policies of the Thatcher government had anything to do with it?

short walk:
Daring to go back on topic for moment but has the OP considered taking a cheap flight over to SE and hiring a car and going round knocking on doors to suss the place out? I’ve been there a lot recently and a few blokes did mention driver shortage so maybe there is. Very nice place to work as a truck driver but it wouldn’t be for me to be living there but then each their own in that regard. Worth noting how big it is, some of our lot think Stockholm is 'northern Sweden’but when you look at the map it definitely isn’t!

If I’ve read the OP correctly he doesn’t currently have a vocational license and is considering the idea of embarking on training to gain C+E in the UK with the ultimate aim of moving to Sweden to persue a driving career there

Dunno why the op deleted his original post…

Go for It though.
I’d personally recommend you spend a few months in Sweden first though, maybe as a warehouse guy or something to see if you like it.

Hi Short walk.
Adam 277
I have spoke to Truckdriver 12 and said the same as you.The rest is up to him.Everything is down to attitude and wanting to live in a certain Place so therefore willing to fit in.Dieseldog 999 summed it up succinctley in his post of Thurs 31\1 1048pm.

Mazzer2:
The Eastern Europeans don’t generally breed like rabbits here they come make enough to set themselves up in their own country and return, however creating a massive pensions timebomb for which the liberal elite will say the only solution is to allow more immigrants in thereby perpetuating the problem, and in general western European countries have discouraged their populations from breeding like rabbits

You certainly run wild with assumptions. I for one know loads of easterners who have moved here with their families and whose children speak the native language like, well, the natives. I also know foreigners who met eachother here, got married, had children and are never going back. I for one am, like you said, saving up a nice nest egg and will potentially quit working here after a while. Which doesn’t mean me and my wife haven’t pondered on moving here. When she’s done with her RN studies, we just might, I, her and our two young sons. And it will be a massive net gain to the Norwegian economy on a microscopic scale. The attitude the norwegians have towards hardworking immigrants certainly does help with the decision.

And if we don’t, the pension I will someday earn will be based on the amount of work I do. Rest assured nothing will be coming to me unjustly.

Inviting immigrants to one’s country is far from ideal, but as you folk have led a life of hedonism for the past few generations, shunning having children in favour of an easy life, now is unfortunately the time to try to patch up what remains of the ship and make do with the choices you have. Steady immigration or close up shop for good in a few generations. Just like the germans will.

milodon:

Mazzer2:

You certainly run wild with assumptions. I for one know loads of easterners who have moved here with their families and whose children speak the native language like, well, the natives. I also know foreigners who met eachother here, got married, had children and are never going back. I for one am, like you said, saving up a nice nest egg and will potentially quit working here after a while. Which doesn’t mean me and my wife haven’t pondered on moving here. When she’s done with her RN studies, we just might, I, her and our two young sons. And it will be a massive net gain to the Norwegian economy on a microscopic scale. The attitude the norwegians have towards hardworking immigrants certainly does help with the decision.

And if we don’t, the pension I will someday earn will be based on the amount of work I do. Rest assured nothing will be coming to me unjustly.

Inviting immigrants to one’s country is far from ideal, but as you folk have led a life of hedonism for the past few generations, shunning having children in favour of an easy life, now is unfortunately the time to try to patch up what remains of the ship and make do with the choices you have. Steady immigration or close up shop for good in a few generations. Just like the germans will.

lol you certainly like to run wild with assumptions too, what life of hedonism? you haven’t answered the question just thrown in a red herring or two Explain to me how an immigrant worker on the same wage as me who sends the majority of his money back to Hungary is contributing more than me to Irish society. I didn’t ask for your life story and to compare Norway’s situation to the UK’s is like comparing apples and pears I have no problem with immigration when a you say they come to work, however I do have a problem when a politician or yourself tells me that they are contributing more than me to society when it clearly isn’t true

Well I’m sure you could ask many questions and not understand the answers, as the way we are built as humans means it’s easier to blame everything on a common fiend, rather than accept the harsh and unpleasant truth. The big picture is also harder to look at than what’s beneath ones own nose.

The hungarian doing the same job for the same wage is a paradigm, isn’t it? I mean, in one post the bloody flipflops are dragging the wages down/working for peanuts/etc and in the next, they’re doing the same job for the same dosh? How perplexing.

But to answer your question, the hungarian is doing the UK economy a huge favour by coming to work halfway across Europe, to subsidize a diminishing workforce. He pays taxes, doesn’t take sickdays, doesn’t claim dole and if you’re really lucky, he will dismiss the silly dribble that gets spouted about him and others, who have come to work and moves his wife and their children to ol’ blighty for good. The taxes he pays will also help to bear the load of the council estate, housed by Johnny, 26, his five children, similar amount of teeth and a weeks worth of job experience in his whole life. And those unemployed muslims.

You, on the other hand, are of course a valuable asset to the economy, but that should be a given. You should also have more than two children, for that is what is needed for the continued wellbeing of the nation - what I talked about earlier in regards to growing the taxbase to accommodate a growing economy. But you would rather ignore this socio-economical pillar of society, as it is much easier for a family to bring up one child instead of three. Hence hedonism. And thus the condescending remarks towards people who have done their duty - “breeding like rabbits”. Much easier to mock them, than to face up to your own responsibilities, eh?

It really is not rocket science. 1.9 children per woman does not equate to a sustainable economy. Unfortunately the disparity will not be made up by folk from Switzerland and Quebec, or maybe then the outcry will be over all those bilingual overqualified fit people :laughing: