1st + 2nd day of C+E Training!

laughjimbo:
Well done mate for passing, it is such a great feeling isn’t it!!
Good luck looking for work and don’t get down hearted if you don’t get anything straight away. I signed up to manpower when i passed and i was back in Royal Mail within a few days, where i live!! They took me on there with no experience in C+E and even let me practise parking on the bays when the yards were not too busy, the shunter helped me out giving me pointers while i practised!!

Laughjimbo

yeah cheers mate, is great feeling indeed. I know it’s going to be hard to find work i am prepaired to get many knockbacks but i know i will get a luck break sooner or later. Both me and bloke i trained with passed. good day for us both :smiley:

Congratulations on passing your C+E test, well chuffed for you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bonnie lass:
Congratulations on passing your C+E test, well chuffed for you

Thanks Bonnie :slight_smile: cant stop smiling :slight_smile: now back to my beers :slight_smile:

brawngp:
PASSED - 3 minors

Hi brawngp,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

That was a rather good score, if you don’t mind me saying so. :smiley:

Congratulations!!!

Well done on the pass

and best of luck in finding work

all the best

Jennie x

Hey hey nice one. Join me st the 3 minors club!

I have heard man power are the best agency to sign up with.

well done mate,great feeling isn’t it? good luck on the job hunting mate,cheers,carl :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations on passing your C+E test :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers DD always wanted some fireworks :smiley:

“The Saxmachine” yeah ill give them a shot, wait till my licence comes back in a week or 2 then im ready to go :smiley: cheers all, yeah im well happy and still smiling :smiley: couple more beers are in order tonight i think :slight_smile: