Independent heating 26t TGM MAN

Hi everyone, just picked up a 22 plate TGM 26t MAN. Could someone help me with the message (which hopefully should be attached to this thread) I’m abit confused about what I should be doing, how to do it and when?? Thanks in advanced

google says… : to change into or become resin. 2 : to form a gummy material —used of an oil evaporating to such a residue. :smiley:

Run the night heater, simple as that. The new MAN runs a water heater type of night heater and needs running periodically to prevent issues. The good news is that in this hot weather you can set it to “LO” and it will still work as a night heater but will blow cold air out.

Not sure they had the average truck driver, or even an average non chemistry type person, in mindvwhen using words like ‘resinification’ :laughing:

toonsy:
Not sure they had the average truck driver, or even an average non chemistry type person, in mindvwhen using words like ‘resinification’ :laughing:

Tell me about it, I can’t even say the word ‘resinification’ :confused:

the maoster:
Run the night heater, simple as that. The new MAN runs a water heater type of night heater and needs running periodically to prevent issues. The good news is that in this hot weather you can set it to “LO” and it will still work as a night heater but will blow cold air out.

Ah right, thanks