Anticlockwise clacket lane services last night

when I pulled into the truck area at clacket lane services last night the police were there with about 10 bods in white boilersuits in the back of a van they were looking into the back of a wagon that had boxes in. couldnt see any more ashey were stood infront of the backof the trailor.

anyone know what was going on? was it our friendly poor impoverished and persecuted refugees that had crossed umpteen safe countries to get here or some of the climate protestors.

I’d be…

Suprised if there were stowaways on the anti-clockwise.

I’m not ruling it out. Maybe the driver did a U turn at J6 because he missed the clock-wise services? Why would they be headed that way?

yourhavingalarf:
I’d be…

Suprised if there were stowaways on the anti-clockwise?

Word on the street is that the driver tried tipping them in Slough earlier, they took one look and demanded to be returned to Aleppo.

the maoster:

yourhavingalarf:
I’d be…

Word on the street is that the driver tried tipping them in Slough earlier, they took one look and demanded to be returned to Aleppo.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

only thing i could think of why they would be on that side is better links to london and more farms. the otherside all you have is westerham and oxted and they would stick out like a sore thumb.

or to rehash adifferent thread you would be inside the m25 so into the danger zone.

the maoster:

yourhavingalarf:
I’d be…

Good one mate…

:smiley: