Wincanton driver assessment

Hi all I’m new here and wanted to know if anyone has done the Wincanton driver assessment? I’m a new class 2 driver and have an assessment next week and just wanted a quick idea of what they do? Any help would be good.

Sent from my XQ-AS52 using Tapatalk

chrismurray1501:
Hi all I’m new here and wanted to know if anyone has done the Wincanton driver assessment? I’m a new class 2 driver and have an assessment next week and just wanted a quick idea of what they do? Any help would be good.

Pretty much like any driving assesment, you go out on a route they set and you show you can drive the truck safely and observe speed limits etc. I wouldn’t worry too much over any driver assesment now. They are struggling to actually get anyone, the assesment anywhere is the same, they are going through the motions of an assesment because it is keeping the driving assesor in a job and unlikely to actually turn anyone down.

chrismurray1501:

Pretty much like any driving assesment, you go out on a route they set and you show you can drive the truck safely and observe speed limits etc. I wouldn’t worry too much over any driver assesment now. They are struggling to actually get anyone, the assesment anywhere is the same, they are going through the motions of an assesment because it is keeping the driving assesor in a job and unlikely to actually turn anyone down.

Have you got a pulse? Congratulations you passed :smiley:

As long as you don’t turn up bladdered, you should be fine

Haha cheers