2 recycling ltd

If anyone knows anything about them , or works for them can you pm me please , sorry due to pre - mod can’t pm back , ta in advance

dozy:
If anyone knows anything about them , or works for them can you pm me please , sorry due to pre - mod can’t pm back , ta in advance

right up your street

Take the job. You’ll, really enjoy being home on a Friday, no more laybys…

The boss Bin Laden was a good payer too , I was only there two months and their vehicles were ok too .

robthedog:

dozy:

right up your street

No , but there only a stones throw away

Tarmaceater:
The boss Bin Laden was a good payer too , I was only there two months and their vehicles were ok too .

All positive then , that’s good , not bothered about money , I’m after days as couldn’t get on with nights , lorries look rough from peering through fence , but was dark so will have a look in daylight , ta

I’ve worked there for yonks, good place, start about 0800, do two trips, trailer loaded and tipped by yard staff, and a dedicated driver lounge whilst waiting. I hope you like a jacuzzi… most drivers clear £50000 Wednesday to Friday afternoon, but if you are willing to work Friday nights, you’ll top 69000.

the nodding donkey:
I’ve worked there for yonks, good place, start about 0800, do two trips, trailer loaded and tipped by yard staff, and a dedicated driver lounge whilst waiting. I hope you like a jacuzzi… most drivers clear £50000 Wednesday to Friday afternoon, but if you are willing to work Friday nights, you’ll top 69000.

Listening to your posts I doubt you’ve left nursery school never mind work for a living

No wonder the fleet looks rough Mate ,the Taliban and IS used them for target practice in Iraq and Afghanistan, the pay has been cut to £49,957.53 but the top blue eyed drivers with one leg gross out at £69,563.94 per annum but they dock the jacuzzi and steam room costs from your pay and the Union’s ain’t happy.
I got to the interview and I only have one eye .

I’ll probably give it a miss , sound like the job of nightmares , I was just hoping for a steady number on days , more suited to ex army by the sound of it , I’m getting on now , younger I didn’t mind a scrap at the football , down town sat night , but don’t want to get involved in wars
Thanks anyway t , seems you’ve saved me

dozy:

the nodding donkey:

Listening to your posts I doubt you’ve left nursery school never mind work for a living

I dont… I work for two recycling.