2 Cars to Bremerhaven

Afternoon , a friend has sold 2 1956 lincoln continentals neither are runners to a chap in Bucharest but is struggling with transport at a resonable price , can be dropped at Bremerhaven , any ideas or help greatly appreciated .

Bremerhaven to Bucharest is about 200km shorter than Calais to Bucharest. The tunnel or short ferry is cheaper than the German boat.
Where are the cars in the UK?
They`ll fit inside a trailer easily enough. Winch onto a recovery vehicle, then with a ■■■■■■ block from there into a euroliner, container or whatever. Spending a few quid on loading/tipping is saved by using a standard trailer or whatever.
Get quotes from everyone, including container companies like ECS.

What’s the cheapest quote he has had so far?

Harry Monk:
What’s the cheapest quote he has had so far?

Good question. What is a “reasonable” price?

I shipped…

One of the gaffers girlfriends car at the time from Italy to the UK.

The handiest thing was having a ramp to load it.

Sorry not replied been manic ! the quotes hes had range from £900 to £2k per car but they get a quote accept it then the price changes so its now trying to pin the hauliers down on a price !!

our dealer in romania insist on using LKW , they keep asking us to get quotes and still use LKW so they must be cheap , no problem with customs entry , they do it all themselves , send them the invoice and packing list and let them get on with it. its just sorting the loading/offloading, our dealer has a ramp, but as been said before load off a motor that has ramps.

tony

Too big for me as a pair, but mate might be able to do, location UK?

Just list the job on shiply… you have alot of cowboys with little insurance but price will be cheap

I’m suprised however he’s had issues getting it outward, the Eastern Euro lot do this stuff for utter peanuts.

I watched a Portuguese driver load three Renaults in a tilt, he had some ramps that slid under the floor, scary looking but he didn’t bat an eye lid, obviously these were runners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iguana:

Lowestoft

Can Goaty suggest anything, he is the man in the know…

CRISPY:

iguana:

Lowestoft

I asked him, £2k, decent UK owner driver, multi car transporter, not shoved in a trailer etc

iguana:

CRISPY:

iguana:

Lowestoft

I asked him, £2k, decent UK owner driver, multi car transporter, not shoved in a trailer etc

I’ll pass it on ! When would he be able to do it ?

4 weeks

CRISPY:

iguana:

CRISPY:

iguana:

Lowestoft

Could I have your friends details so I can pass them on please !!

CRISPY:

iguana:

CRISPY:

iguana:

Lowestoft

Could I have your mates details please

m.facebook.com/pages/category/T … ale2=en_GB