The story so far - NOW PASSED CLASS 1

Today Monday 28/06 test day :open_mouth:

Ok so today it was test day left home for the training school at 11:20 still haven’t ate a thing to nervous. So get to the yard have a little chat told to go and get in the wagon and warm it up. Instructor jumps in I try to dump the air from seat so as to lower it soon as I do it pushes me back up again with my legs against the wheel 5 mins later still not working so instructor jumps out comes round drivers side manages to sort it out. Then we do the walk round by the back axle we hear a hiss great a airline leaking oh well that wagon can’t go out for test, great this is when i start swearing and thinking great this a omen. So into the wagons sister same vechile but oviously diffirent biting point lol. So off we go get test center, by this time I am actually shaking badly my legs, hands and knees are going like my instructor trys telling just drive normally and you’ll be fine. So off we go on our little journey…

1 hour later pull back into the test centre I kill the engine and look to the examiner… :neutral_face:

" Well Mr Melville thank you for that…and I’am glad to say you have passed"

Seriously you do not know how happy I am right now there was some points where during the week where I thought how am I going to this yet thanks to a great instuctor Mick from Commercial transport training in Leighton Buzzard and thanks to a good old Daf I’ve done it! My jaw hurts from smiling so much! So come on Rog show me that pass wagon that I have been waiting for so long to see. Oh and much thanks to everyone off here it has been so helpful

Kind Regards

Terry aka mknutjob