The story so far - NOW PASSED CLASS 1

4th Day :confused:

Ok so today went as usual quite good how ever I seem to putting on the indicators to early or to late for some reason today and my lane discipline in Luton wasn’t great for the first run and I turned right at a mini roundabout when I should of went straight on. I swear he said right lol. So after a break cold drink and a sandwich off we went again I’ve got the hang of the tight bends now just bloody stop and let them pass. We done more reversing exercises, think I’ve got it now. Then on to the controlled stop “Just imagine you got a sponge under the brake and your trying to get all the water out” straight from the instructors mouth and its works a treat :smiley:

I’ve got one more day to go and I am really really starting to get nervous, I’ve got work lined up if I can just get through the test. The instructors keep telling me that I just got to hold it together for a hour thats it! Lol well im going to try my hardest tomorrow for the last day of training and god willing will get me through Monday.