If you are thinking about booking training

If you are thinking about booking training With these so called Cowboys (No Names Mentioned )

The trouble is with these so called deals .

…Example …You pay the money on jan 1st …

You have got a year from that date to complete the driving side to qualify for the extras the clock is ticking

Apply for provisional …(.Medical and send of forms allow 1 month )

Part 1 Theory Test
If you have not done the theory test that will take time Maybe 1 month …If you FAIL it will take probably 1 month to get rebooked

Part 2
Booking the Class C …They may take 3 months to get you on a course…

6 months have passed now

Part 3
The Driving course if you pass woohooooooo ( If you fail some people have waited up to 8-10 weeks for a re-test )

Thats Now 8 Months Gone !!!.

And they are very clever they can hold up booking you a re-test saying the truck is unavailable untill X … This way the clock is still running …

Part 4
THIS IS WHERE YOU BANG YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL

When you pass…Depending on the DEAL its CPC ?

The cpc Course !!!

I am not sure but this EXAM is only sat i think 3-4 times a year ? and you probably just missed one.

I would not put it past them to just give you a book ONLY when you pass the driving test and say ok go and learn and just book you on the CPC exam …

Tips if you choose to go with these people .

1/ Have your provisional already
2/ Have passed the theory test already
3/ Book the course and the deal if you like but tell them the year begins the day you start the driving course.
4/ Pay on a credit card that has insurance and check with the bank that they will fight to get your money back if they mess you about ( Terms n conditons)
5/ Also they sometimes forget to inform you untill you get your training dates that there is an INSURANCE WAIVER of aprox £12 per day so if you have an accident while you are driving you will not have to pay there excess IF you Say NO i will not pay the waiver and have an accident it will cost you approx £750 and your training will cease untill it is paid !!!
6/ And last but most important READ THE SMALL PRINT

Any contract works 2 ways you can ask to have certain things changed or added but if you do get it in writing before you PAY

I hope this helps … if i haved missed anything i am sure it will be added.