Prostate problems

dozy:
This is the other form you’ll have to fill in for dvla medical dept , which begs the question should you be reporting cancer to the dvla when diagnosed with it , I haven’t as I’m just on active surveillance ( watch & wait ) , so other than psa tests , mri scans & biopsies I’m no different to pre / diagnosis, but as there going through all these checks with doctors / consultant it looks like you should

That’s a bit of a bugger about notifying DVLA dozy! I’ve never heard or seen anything about that or had to fill in those forms.
I’ve gone back on the tamulsolin meds, Just couldn’t pee & was in agony trying to empty my bladder.

Still going to the toilet between 6-8 times a night but at least it’s a bit better with that tamulsolin. :cry: I’ll just have to put up with the side effects & the delayed effect with loose toilet ablutions is hard work, I daren’t go more than 10 feet away from the toilet during the day, That radiotherapy has really messed up my toilet habits. Spoke to Christies but they said tamulsolin is the best for me. I have to arrange my own PSA tests a week ago with the local clinic but still no word about appointments from them yet :cry: Bloody useless at my local place.
My next urology appointment is in August at Bolton hospital for flow tests & bladder scans & I have to take those PSA results with me, Not sure how many of those PSA tests I’m supposed to book myself as nobody has said owt. Hope you get back on the road to good health soon.